Need Help

R

RECKLESSxZOMBIE

Hello I Playing on Expert Mode and i Know i maybe stupid for playing it but I like a challange.
So On expert Mode what should be the first thing i should craft for power Im trying to make an asslembly table and i need power for that

Also if Anyone wants to play with me im on a server of my own and i have 2 other freinds playing with me.
If you wanna join join my teamspeak
recklessxgaming.typefrag.com

Thanks,
RECKLESS

fingerofgod23

Jul 29, 2019
I dont mess with assembly tables much but I don't think it's something you can get close to starting out. Generally with later(not late but yknow)game machines you can take any number of paths to get to them so really it's up to your preference.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
For power? Maybe survivalist generators. They're cheap and extremely efficient at a time when you're always short on resources.

Going forward please try to use an appropriate title for your threads. "Need Help" is a bit generic: it applies to most threads :) "Need help with power generation in FTB Infinity" would be good!

fingerofgod23

Jul 29, 2019
I wasn't gonna say anything about it :p I just assumed expert meant Infinity pack.
Personally I like to Tinker's Construct my way into Thermal Expansion. Done correctly you can go all the way to resonant without much effort, though this is provided all the recipes and such are the same. I haven't played Infinity yet :/

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I wasn't gonna say anything about it :p I just assumed expert meant Infinity pack.
Personally I like to Tinker's Construct my way into Thermal Expansion. Done correctly you can go all the way to resonant without much effort, though this is provided all the recipes and such are the same. I haven't played Infinity yet :/
They are pretty much the same in this instance. Worth noting if you look closely that the OP is interested specifically in "power" solutions here rather than "getting started" solutions, although I'm sure those are welcome too.

fingerofgod23

Jul 29, 2019
They are pretty much the same in this instance. Worth noting if you look closely that the OP is interested specifically in "power" solutions here rather than "getting started" solutions, although I'm sure those are welcome too.
Yes I read the OP. I wasn't sure how far into the pack he's gotten but given he asked 'what should be the first thing i should craft for power' I just assumed he was starting out. Like I said though, it really comes down to mod preference.

R

RECKLESSxZOMBIE

Yes I read the OP. I wasn't sure how far into the pack he's gotten but given he asked 'what should be the first thing i should craft for power' I just assumed he was starting out. Like I said though, it really comes down to mod preference.
Also How do i make steel in this pack i need it whats the best way early on