Need help with Revelation.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
I'm trying to save space on a build and I'm running into problems. I liked Steve's Factory Manager because of the way the Machine Inventory Manager worked with placing items into specific slots, but I'd like to know if there's one item I can use to insert the printed circuits, redstone and silicon into the inscriber.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I'm trying to save space on a build and I'm running into problems. I liked Steve's Factory Manager because of the way the Machine Inventory Manager worked with placing items into specific slots, but I'd like to know if there's one item I can use to insert the printed circuits, redstone and silicon into the inscriber.
I've got a funny feeling thaty RFTools Control could do some quite neat things with inserting into slots - I know @Closet Gamer managed to do something with distributing single items into the multiple slots of an IE arc furnace, but I don't know how it handles side specificity. I imagine McJty would have further insight but he's a busy man.

The other possibility is not saving space, but rather moving it... phantomfaces can act as proxy blocks, so you insert into the sides of the phantomface instead of the inscriber. But, that only moves your problem instead of solving it, and actually takes up more space overall I suspect. Where are your space issues coming from?

UPDATE: I've just checked with someone on McJty's Discord, and RFTools Control can do it, apparently (and I quote): "Using the Output to inventory (or something along those lines) u can select the position of the block via a Node, then u can select what side the machines inputs to"

Sounds like what you might be after?

Last edited:
Reactions: LordPINE

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Will have to find a tutorial of that, But I was looking into something along the lines of Steve's Factory Machines and its Inventory Manager. But like I said, will have to look into that. Thanks anyway.

EDIT: OK...I'm no Rocket Scientist...soooo, is there any detailed tutorial on how to make this thing do what I want....brain hurts!

OK, starting to figure this out and getting on the right path.

Aaaaaaaaand done. Works like I want it,

Last edited:

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Will have to find a tutorial of that, But I was looking into something along the lines of Steve's Factory Machines and its Inventory Manager. But like I said, will have to look into that. Thanks anyway.

EDIT: OK...I'm no Rocket Scientist...soooo, is there any detailed tutorial on how to make this thing do what I want....brain hurts!

OK, starting to figure this out and getting on the right path.

Aaaaaaaaand done. Works like I want it,
Hehe I'm sorry you had to go through some brain hurtiness, but I'm really glad that in the end it got you where you needed - I had a strong feeling it would!

Reactions: adamich