Need help with launching FTB revelation

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

CheddarCheese

Nov 30, 2020
Hi, so I am currently experiencing some type of crash. I press play for FTB revelation and it takes me to the launcher then automatically presses play in the Minecraft launcher. After the play button is pressed, nothing loads up. Normally it would load up in the FTB launcher like generating 1/7 stuff like that but nothing pops up, nothing in task bar that I see running. I've reinstalled java, ftb launcher, Minecraft launcher and inputting more ram but nothing budged. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Zaldor12

Dec 2, 2020
I am also having issues with this and ive tried all the steps Cheddar has and nothing works, if someone could please help that would be much appreciated. Thank you!

nfdm

Dec 3, 2020
Which version of the game and the FTB revelation modpack are you guys in?