Need help with lag in ssp

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Blaund

Jul 29, 2019
So I have played ssp for quite some time and I have had no lagg or any sort of problems, then today I started getting insane lagg. My fps is fine, but it's huge block lagg and it takes forever to open a chest. And I heard it was some kind of bug with the macerator or something, might this be the problem? (I know 100% it is not my pc, because it's specs are more than enough capeable to handle ftb)

AuXDubz

Jul 29, 2019
Do you think the server is getting over run for example, to many machines?, How much RAM does the server have?[DOUBLEPOST=1355666005][/DOUBLEPOST]Sounds more like a connection problem actually..

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Read again AuX, he's playing singleplayer.

Blaund: check your pipes, you might have a massive item spill somewhere. If you are suspecting your macerator, try removing it and see if it helps.

AuXDubz

Jul 29, 2019
Read again AuX, he's playing singleplayer.

Blaund: check your pipes, you might have a massive item spill somewhere. If you are suspecting your macerator, try removing it and see if it helps.
Derp derp derpady derp derp, my mistake :)[DOUBLEPOST=1355666604][/DOUBLEPOST]Like Omicron said, check for overspills, i know im going make to SMP, but i had a friend who left his quarry on, and when he next logged on the amount of chests he put down which he thoughts was going to be enough to hold the resources out of the quarry, was not enough and drops were just EVERYWHERE lagging all near chunks, with delay in hopping chests, and so on...[DOUBLEPOST=1355666641][/DOUBLEPOST]Hopefully i redeemed my self :D