Need help with Extra Cells - AE (fluid)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
E

epiales

Does anyone know how to automate the crafting of redstone energy conduits using the fluid crafting terminal in the Extra cells mod? I've made an encoded pattern with 1 bucket of destabilized redstone + 5 empty redstone energy conduits but the crafting chamber wont take my pattern. Any help is appreciated.

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
Im pretty sure u need to Put the Fluid pattern into a Fluid Interface thats connected to a Fluid Assembler for It to work
Dont know if i remember right its been a while

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

dragonmaster0283

Jul 29, 2019
Im pretty sure u need to Put the Fluid pattern into a Fluid Interface thats connected to a Fluid Assembler for It to work
Dont know if i remember right its been a while

I'm not certain this will work. Been a bit since I used the fluid assembler but as far as i know, this can only automate things that require say buckets or bottles. It wont work for having to use the TE machine to make the actual filled conduits.

I just set up a couple of fluid transposers and keep them filled with each different liquid (mainly liquid ender, destablized redstone and energitic glowstone). Use a fluid export bus for one side to keep it full from the AE system, Then just hook up an interface and say 1 empty duct = 1 filled duct. Works just fine. Only difference is using 2 channels and having multiple fluid transposers.

The other way to use only 1 channel is to use a buffer chest for the interface and use other piping methods into both the magma crucible and fluid transposer.

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not certain this will work. Been a bit since I used the fluid assembler but as far as i know, this can only automate things that require say buckets or bottles. It wont work for having to use the TE machine to make the actual filled conduits.

I just set up a couple of fluid transposers and keep them filled with each different liquid (mainly liquid ender, destablized redstone and energitic glowstone). Use a fluid export bus for one side to keep it full from the AE system, Then just hook up an interface and say 1 empty duct = 1 filled duct. Works just fine. Only difference is using 2 channels and having multiple fluid transposers.

The other way to use only 1 channel is to use a buffer chest for the interface and use other piping methods into both the magma crucible and fluid transposer.
Oh yea u have to fill them forgot that :D
But i think u are right with that way
Same way as with normal ae Crafting

E

epiales

Thanks for your help team, ended up setting up a few fluid transposers. :)