Need help with Astral Sorcery on a public server.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
All the shrine have been gutted with no constellation pages in them and I would like to know of it's possible to make them myself if I view the constellations with a telescope to research them.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Unfortunately not. I believe later on others can copy constellation papers and give them to you.

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
You can make them later in the mod, and they are not required to progress in any way. The celestial altar allows you to craft them. You'll need to make the constellation paper for a constellation before you can use the telescope to research them though.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
You can make them later in the mod, and they are not required to progress in any way. The celestial altar allows you to craft them. You'll need to make the constellation paper for a constellation before you can use the telescope to research them though.

How can this be done?

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
Which part are you referring to exactly? To unlock the celestial altar, just play through the mod. It's the final upgrade of your AS crafting table. The constellation papers can then be crafted on this celestial altar, after which you can insert them into your Astral Tome. This does not require you to have seen the constellation through the telescope beforehand. Once you have the constellation paper for the constellation you're interested in, you can use a telescope to draw it, which will unlock the full information for that constellation.