Need help! Not sure where to post this...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Aeiro

Jul 29, 2019
So a few friends and I are trying to get a server going with Direwolf20's pack, version 1.4.1 for Minecraft 1.10.2 . Everything is working except for Biomes o Plenty. We're only getting vanilla MC biomes. All the BoP items are in game, and can be grabbed via creative mode, but thats it. Anyone have any suggestions on what we can do? Or where I can more appropriately post this to get the help I need? Thank you in advance!!

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
when you start a new world, you need to click on "more options" and change default terrain gen to BoP. If you have done that and are still having problems, you may need to look at the BoP config files to see if all the biomes you want are turned on. And yes, as far as I know, this does mean you have to start all over again.

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
I think you need to change the world type in your server.properties to BIOMESOP to get biomes o' plenty to work. (Which will do the same thing for the server as MacAisling described for single player).

Reactions: MacAisling

Aeiro

Jul 29, 2019
Figured out what was wrong (a number of different config options had to be changed). Thanks for the help!