Need help! I click launch but game never loads up

J

JumpyJaffa

I recently downloaded FTB Launcher to play, I then downloaded FTB Unleashed (the one i usually play), but when i click launch it looks as if the game is about to start but it just closes down.

I already:
- Re-downloaded the launcher
- Downloaded other versions of FTB like infinity
- Have 64 bit java
- Have 3GB of memory on the game

I have seen some forums on NVIDIA but i don't use that so i'm not sure what to do.

https://pastebin.com/D7p9Bapt

I'm crap at solving these kind of problems so would really appreciate some help. Thanks :)

-Jumpy

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Where did you download that launcher version?

J

JumpyJaffa

Does it have to be from the official website then? I have a feeling i might have downloaded from somewhere else. I'll download from here and get back to you.

J

JumpyJaffa

Im trying to download the launcher here but it just downloads twitch "plugin". After it downloads, just leads me to the app and makes me log in. What do i do now.

J

JumpyJaffa

Ok i've worked out how to intall the game on twitch, but it says it keeps timing out about an 1/8 of the way through the download. Any ideas on what the problem could be?

J

JumpyJaffa

Ok problems just keep occuring over and over. Fixed the timing out problem, but now as i click play, it says "this app can't run on your PC". I have fully updated software and have tried so many different things but nothing seems to work.