Need help allocating more RAM to my server

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
P

PsychoGhost

Title Need help allocating more RAM to my server

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack FTB Beyond

Modpack version 1.2.1

Have you modified the pack? Yes

Link to log file

Details of the issue I started running a server for a few of my friends and already know that Ill need to allocate more RAM to the server. The real issue I am having is when I go to edit the "ServerStart.bat" file and edit the Xms & Xmx code it doesnt seem to change anything on the server. I know this is probably a common question but I would love an explanation on what Im suppose to edit in the .bat file to get it to work. (I will upload my latest log file and if needed I can upload the .bat file also.)

P

PsychoGhost

Open the settings.bat and change this line, set MAX_RAM=
Thanks I appreciate the help. One last thing after I change settings.bat is there a way to see in the console or in minecraft if it got allocated correctly or not?