Need Client Mod that Tells me My Stats! needs to work with Monster 1.09

Riven

Jul 29, 2019
Playing MONSTER MP 1.09

So. I am making all these items on tinkers and other mods, and I don't clearly know which ones are better than the othrs. is there a client mod that will tell me how much dmg I will do, or how fast, or armor value. anything like

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019
Playing MONSTER MP 1.09

So. I am making all these items on tinkers and other mods, and I don't clearly know which ones are better than the othrs. is there a client mod that will tell me how much dmg I will do, or how fast, or armor value. anything like
Damage Indicators. It should be in monsters already, or you might have disabled it or something. Go to your mod list and see if it's disabled or not.

Reactions: Riven

Riven

Jul 29, 2019
yeah. I have the dmg indicators on. and those work when I'm fighting.

but I looking for something that would tell me at my house. like the character stat screen in most MMO's

Riven

Jul 29, 2019
yep. the tinkeres mod is great that way. but, as I've done most of what I can think of in tinkerers. I don't know the comparable DMG of weapons from other mods. and I don't know the effective values of armor.

like I thought HSA Steel would be way better than Tinker Iron armor. but its not. so before I put alot of effort into finding/creating a new 'higher' but harder to make armor, I want to make sure I can validate its better

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think there's anything like that. You have to use Damage Indicators to check to make sure you're doing the damage you want. For example, use the same sword, but have another person where the different armor, and see how much damage you do to him. That way you can tell which armor is better. That's how I've run my tests.

Reactions: Riven