Need a little turtle help

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Zackeri

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have a program that excavates and puts the materials into an enderchest in the turtles inventory so it doesn't have to surface to dump off all the materials? Something like guude has where there is an enderchest in the turtles first slot

MrCervelo

Jul 29, 2019
There is already a program that you get with Turtles called excavate. The code of the idea you're after would be something like this

Code:
function emptyInventory()
  -- Ender Chest must be in slot 1
  turtle.select(1)
  turtle.place()
  for i = 2,16 do
    turtle.select(i)
    turtle.drop()
  end
  turtle.select(1)
  turtle.dig()
end

Just read through the excavate program and find where it does an inventory empty, and drop that code in it's place.

N.B. I wrote this on the fly, so test it first.
--

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
There is already a program that you get with Turtles called excavate. The code of the idea you're after would be something like this

Code:
function emptyInventory()
  -- Ender Chest must be in slot 1
  turtle.select(1)
  turtle.place()
  for i = 2,16 do
    turtle.select(i)
    turtle.drop()
  end
  turtle.select(1)
  turtle.dig()
end

Just read through the excavate program and find where it does an inventory empty, and drop that code in it's place.

N.B. I wrote this on the fly, so test it first.
--
must be a enderchest mod enderchest tho right? otherwise it will just be destroyed, since silk touch is required to pick up a vanilla enderchest.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
must be a enderchest mod enderchest tho right? otherwise it will just be destroyed, since silk touch is required to pick up a vanilla enderchest.

yes, it'll have to be an enderstorage chest, since as you said, vanilla enderchests only drop obsidian when broken.