Need a help with automated process....

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

diehard586

Jul 29, 2019
Hi again, so i'm with a small problem that is annoying me, i've setup an automatic treasure bag openner with autonomous activator and vacuum hopper, the problem is that my drives are all getting full of armors and swords/axes... i'm using enderio conduits with advanced filters connected to a trash can but it won't work.... here's some pics to assist:

Here's the setup i've made, the ender chest feeds the autonomous activator with bags and oppens, then the vacuum hopper take and send to the main ender chest and the bag
HRLfqKq.jpg

Here's a pic of one of the filters with the same priority with the rest of the items, and they still comming direct to the system
MF7xBKj.jpg

And here's an example of whats happening with my AE2 system, got full of armors and swordss

20CYisA.jpg

What i'm doing wrong?

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
Hi again, so i'm with a small problem that is annoying me, i've setup an automatic treasure bag openner with autonomous activator and vacuum hopper, the problem is that my drives are all getting full of armors and swords/axes... i'm using enderio conduits with advanced filters connected to a trash can but it won't work.... here's some pics to assist:

Here's the setup i've made, the ender chest feeds the autonomous activator with bags and oppens, then the vacuum hopper take and send to the main ender chest and the bag
HRLfqKq.jpg

Here's a pic of one of the filters with the same priority with the rest of the items, and they still comming direct to the system
MF7xBKj.jpg

And here's an example of whats happening with my AE2 system, got full of armors and swordss

20CYisA.jpg

What i'm doing wrong?
I don't immediately know what is going wrong, but a work around could be to just pipe the items into the AE System directly and use a bus to extract them to the trash can... don't forget to config the bus before adding the trash can ;)

diehard586

Jul 29, 2019
I don't immediately know what is going wrong, but a work around could be to just pipe the items into the AE System directly and use a bus to extract them to the trash can... don't forget to config the bus before adding the trash can ;)

but the bus don't have the option to ignore metadata, every item has an diferent ID, thats why i'm using enderIO conduits...

I pre-solved the problem setting the priority higher to the trash cans e lowers to the chest, so the conduit send the trash first then the items second

diehard586

Jul 29, 2019
How this fuzzy card works? If i set the bus with an unenchanted item, the fuzzy card will export it anyways?

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
How this fuzzy card works? If i set the bus with an unenchanted item, the fuzzy card will export it anyways?
The Fuzzy card will only make it ignore the damage values and export/import/store items of any value in the range you specify(adding the card opens up a toggle option). It does not make it able to distinguish enchanted and un-enchanted items.

For this I suggest you combine it with Logistics pipes. Here is an example of my deletion setup in my current world:

2016-02-11_16.20.42.png

The Obsidian chest on the right is where items that needs to be deleted goes(they get pulled into the Matter condenser). On top of the Obsidian chest is a normal Storage bus for normal overflow items that I need deleted(handled through Priority).
The Storage bus on the Iron chest is set to fuzzy mode and filtered with all the various armours and weapons I receive from mob farms. Items are then pulled out the bottom(Extractor Module here) and can go 1 of 2 ways: to the left through the Enchantment Sink Module which deposits enchanted items in the left Obsidian chest, or go down into the deletion chest through the default route(default setting on the Basic Logistics pipe in this case).