Natural Essence [Ideas] - 1.7.10 (+60 mods) Natural based SMP.

Do you like what you have seen so far?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stealhelm

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry for the inconvenience but the modpack will be delayed until I get a windows installation to boot properly. Expect another week or so before the modpack can get released in any way or shape. Still awaiting approvals for some mods. But I will do my best to release it before I go on a vacation next week! //Stealhelm

The Release has been delayed 1 week or so because of hardware related issues
. I will not go into detail about what sort of issues I'm experiencing because of time consumption. However, I came prepared for this, so right now, I will be building the modpack from a 64-bit XP, and I can assure you that no progress has been lost because of the hardware issues. Expect a release till next weekend if everything is functional till then. //Stealhelm

I have something in work already. A modpack that puts the Nature of Minecraft in focus. Adding Natural mods is of course my main focus right now. So far I have these mods fully loaded and working correctly. I have configured them, but only briefly. I have added custom textures & sounds to some of the mods.

All mod authors will be credited and a link to their forum threads or desired site/sites will be included. Currently, I'am not authorized to use any of these mods. Something I will seek permission for before releasing ofc.

NOTE: I will update this thread, when I have all the links for the mods!

BspkrsCore

thebombzenAPI
CoroUtil
iChunUtil
CodeChickenCore
Liteloader
ttCore

CustomMainMenu
ResourceLoader
NEI (Not enough Items)
Inventory Tweaks

ExtraBiomesXL
ATG (Alternate Terrain Generation) or New Dawn - ATG creates alot of lag, New dawn will function and decrease the lag but will not look as cool.

New Dawn
Plant Mega Pack
Custom Mod Spawner (CMS)
HarvestCraft
Skyland - Currently not tested
Nature Overhaul

Twilight Forest

The Eternal Frost - Not sure yet if I will leave it in, but atm it's working correctly with all the other mods.
Shipwrecks

Lucky Block (Yellow)

Desert Wells

Extended Villages
DungeonPack

UpdateChecker

Advanced Hud
Antique Atlas
Better Foilage
Backtools
Better Horse Hud
MineMenu
Macro Keybindings
Presence Footsteps - Should I replace it? If so with what?

Matmos - Not added yet.

Damage Indicators
EnchantView
Enchiridion
Shatter
Waila (What Am I Looking At)

Waila Harvestability
Waila Plugins

TorchLevers
Tools Done Right
Better Anvils
Backpacks
Horizontal Glass Panes
Item Physics

Animals+
Mo Creatures
Medieval Mobs

+Created a new mainmenu
+Added Dynamic Lights - optional, will require a decent PC.
+Added Growthcraft
+Added MoZombies

+Replaced DungeonPack & Ruins with GenCreator, Thank you TheCrafterPrince for suggesting it!
+Added Natura, as suggested by ingmarins
+Added Localized weather and stormfronts , as suggested by jezxyrel

+Optifine - option to install optifine. It's not included in the pack by defualt. But a link is provided at menu screen.
+GLSL Shaders - option to install GLSL along with shaderpacks. Not included in the pack by defualt.

+Added 4 new randomly generated structures, 2 small villages, 1 campsite, 1 tempel (wip).

2015-04-12_21.54.43.png
2015-04-12_21.55.35.png
GLSL SHADERS.png
mainmenu.png

The Icons used are only Placeholders! Don't expect to see them when the modpack finally gets released!

Suggest Mods below!

Last edited:
Reactions: Yulife

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
It looks pretty cool, it doesn't contain the usual mods you would see coming from the third party forum. I will definitely give it a try! A pretty good title as well, it made me want to click it :p

Reactions: Fyuiy

Stealhelm

Jul 29, 2019
It looks pretty cool, it doesn't contain the usual mods you would see coming from the third party forum. I will definitely give it a try! A pretty good title as well, it made me want to click it :p

Good to hear that :) Yes I devoted a long time over the title. I think it came out decent. You got any favorite mod you wan't to include in the pack? I'm always searching for more mods to include.

Anyways, thanks for your comment, It's really appreciated! :D

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
Not any I can come up with off the top of my head. I noticed Animals+ is in the pack. Is that allowed. I'm pretty sure its blacklisted for public modpacks. Anyway if you are looking for beta testers I will help out :)

Stealhelm

Jul 29, 2019
Not any I can come up with off the top of my head. I noticed Animals+ is in the pack. Is that allowed. I'm pretty sure its blacklisted for public modpacks. Anyway if you are looking for beta testers I will help out :)

I didn't know of that, I will have to look into it. Good to hear that :) I will publicly upload a alpha test next week, if I have the time, and internet to. But atm, there is alot of things still needing fixing.

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
No problem. Just one question, is this pack focused around building? It doesn't seem to have mods which go really in depth. Nothing wrong with that though:p Suggestion: Could you add botania? It's a magic mod based around nature.

Stealhelm

Jul 29, 2019
No problem. Just one question, is this pack focused around building? It doesn't seem to have mods which go really in depth. Nothing wrong with that though:p Suggestion: Could you add botania? It's a magic mod based around nature.

No, the pack is simply focused around improving the nature of Minecraft & exploration. But I will perhaps add mods to improve & or add(on) to the current building of MC. However, that's a future plan. I will look into adding botania, Thanks for your suggestion! :)

Orien

Jul 29, 2019
So excited to finally see a pack with plant mega pack in it! It is one of my favourites!

Stealhelm

Jul 29, 2019
I suggest Butterfly Mania, but I dont if it works with other biomes mods.

I will surely take a look at it :) Thanks for leaving your ideas!

So excited to finally see a pack with plant mega pack in it! It is one of my favourites!

It will be even better with the mods I'm planning on adding later. Structures are still being created and added. It's your experience I'm trying to satisfy, not mine. I hope you will like the final result as much as you seemed hyped about it! :)

Have a good day!