Natura Sapplings, don't know how to plant...

Slackerony

Jul 29, 2019
as the title says, there's a bunch of the natura saplings i can't figure out where or how to plant.

ghostwood
sequra
darkwood

These r just some of them, and i can't for the life of me, find a wiki on this mod. Any help is appreciated.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
They come from the nether. Have you tried planting them on soul sand, or the tainted soil that's now found in the nether?

Also this stuff is fairly new so there's not much documentation

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Sequoia? That's not Natura, that's either Extra Biomes or Biomes a Plenty. If you mean Redwood, then you have to plant the saplings in a 7 x 7 square, then wait a minecraftian month.

As far as the rest, they have to be planted either on the cursed soil which you will find in the Nether or on soulsand.

Slackerony

Jul 29, 2019
I meant sakura, actually :p, Sorry. And as far as the there two saplings, dark and ghostwood, i tried planting them on soul sand and tainted sand in the nether, with no luck.

Rubri

Jul 29, 2019
Since .5 update to beta, I haven't been able top lant saplings at all. Like any of them from Natura, I can find them,b ut not plant saplings after they're cut down. Anyone know why?

ThunderDino

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't been able to plant sakura either and I haven't been to the nether yet so I don't know about the other trees.

unspunreality

Jul 29, 2019
They do plant. I can confirm. However Ghostwood needed tainted soil for me. Darkwood and Sakura's planted as is on dirt.

Rubri

Jul 29, 2019
The server will have to update their version of Natura, which means you will need to update to match their version.

So everyone would have to update it then I'm guessing? Can't just easy install it with the launcher if the server has the updated thing?