Native Libraries Error

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Minnesota Jeff

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Native Libraries Error
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Direwolf20
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I open the FTB Launcher and click Launch. An "ERROR" window comes up and states "Error extracting native libraries. It comes up through a few different dll's eventually it stops showing up and Mojang window comes up and starts the process of launching Minecraft. I get into my server with no issues what so ever. But getting into my Single Player game all that happens is it attempt and goes right back to the selection screen for Single or Multiplayer. Hoping this isn't to big an issue would love to have this fixed.

I did try removing and reinstalling the FTB Launcher with some success but after putting semi current mods back in into place the error returned.

I use Windows 7 Pro
8gb Ram
Intel Core I7

I believe this issue began to happen after changing from 1.4.7 to 1.4.8 because prior to this we only had little issues that sometimes took place on my server like lag and disappearing items etc.

Minnesota Jeff

Jul 29, 2019
What seems to be part of the issue is when I exit Mojang/Minecraft all the way back to the FTB Launcher and re-launch, the first instance of java.exe stays in memory and another instances is executed and the dll's conflict with the first instance of java. So Im finding that I have to exit FTB Launcher completely to clear java. I do that and no native libraries error takes place. Still no entry into Single Player.

Eliasist

Jul 29, 2019
I dont now who i can wrote this but i Think here is this right.
My Problem i:
Error while updating map info: java.net.UnknownHostException: ftb.cursecdn.com
loading texture pack information...
Adding FTB Pack: 9 (FTB Lite 3)
Error loading texture pack info: java.net.UnknownHostException: ftb.cursecdn.com
Adding FTB Pack: 10 (FTB Mage Quest)
Adding FTB Pack: 11 (FTB Resurrection)
Adding FTB Pack: 12 (Monster)
Adding FTB Pack: 13 (Direwolf20)
Adding FTB Pack: 14 (Horizons)
Adding FTB Pack: 15 (Tech World 2)
Adding FTB Pack: 16 (Magic World 2)
Adding FTB Pack: 17 (FTBLite2)
Adding FTB Pack: 18 (FTB Unleashed)
Adding FTB Pack: 19 (FTB Ultimate)
Adding FTB Pack: 20 (Unstable 1.7.x (Public Beta Test Pack))
Adding FTB Pack: 21 (FTB Lite)
Adding FTB Pack: 22 (Direwolf20 1.5 v2)
Adding FTB Pack: 23 (Direwolf20 Pack)
Adding FTB Pack: 24 (MindCrack Pack)
Adding FTB Pack: 25 (YogCraft Modpack)
Adding FTB Pack: 26 (FTB Unhinged)
Adding FTB Pack: 27 (Magic World)
Adding FTB Pack: 28 (Tech World)
Adding FTB Pack: 29 (Pax South 2015 Map)
Adding FTB Pack: 30 (Pax Prime 2014 Map)
Adding FTB Pack: 31 (Pax East 2014 Map)
Adding FTB Pack: 32 (Pax Challenge Pack 2013)
Adding FTB Pack: 33 (Feed The Beast Retro SSP)
Adding FTB Pack: 34 (Feed The Beast Retro SMP)
Adding FTB Pack: 35 (Slow's Stream Pack)
Adding FTB Pack: 36 (Feed The Beast Beta Pack A)
Adding Third Party Pack: 1 (Obscurity)
Adding Third Party Pack: 2 (Void World)
Adding Third Party Pack: 3 (Refuge)
Adding Third Party Pack: 4 (Hubris)
Adding Third Party Pack: 5 (Pathfinder)
Adding Third Party Pack: 6 (Regrowth)
Adding Third Party Pack: 7 (Blast Off!)
Adding Third Party Pack: 8 (Material Energy^4)
Adding Third Party Pack: 9 (TolkienCraft II)
Adding Third Party Pack: 10 (Running Red 2: Vampire Money)
Adding Third Party Pack: 11 (The Dark Trilogy)
Adding Third Party Pack: 12 (Crash Landing)
Adding Third Party Pack: 13 (Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest)
Adding Third Party Pack: 14 (Material Energy^3)
Adding Third Party Pack: 15 (Test Pack Please Ignore)
Adding Third Party Pack: 16 (Running Red)
Adding Third Party Pack: 17 (EPiCCRAFT)
Adding Third Party Pack: 18 (BloodNBones)
Adding Third Party Pack: 19 (Magic Farm 2:Adventures in Technology)
Adding Third Party Pack: 20 (Vanilla Minecraft)
Opening main window

H3R3TIC

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Native Libraries Error
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Direwolf20
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I open the FTB Launcher and click Launch. An "ERROR" window comes up and states "Error extracting native libraries. It comes up through a few different dll's eventually it stops showing up and Mojang window comes up and starts the process of launching Minecraft. I get into my server with no issues what so ever. But getting into my Single Player game all that happens is it attempt and goes right back to the selection screen for Single or Multiplayer. Hoping this isn't to big an issue would love to have this fixed.

I did try removing and reinstalling the FTB Launcher with some success but after putting semi current mods back in into place the error returned.

I use Windows 7 Pro
8gb Ram
Intel Core I7

I believe this issue began to happen after changing from 1.4.7 to 1.4.8 because prior to this we only had little issues that sometimes took place on my server like lag and disappearing items etc.

I am having the same issue, please help i cant find a single thread with the answer. I have tried deleting ftb lancher and infinity but "Error extracting native libraries" still occurs.

H3R3TIC

Jul 29, 2019
Error extracting native libraries
: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Jason\Saved Games\FTBInfinity\natives\OpenAL64.dll (The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process)

help