Nath's Fantastic Fantasy Project

Nath

Jul 29, 2019
Nath's Fantastic Fantasy Project

I'm looking to put together a small team of players for a new project of mine. I plan on starting a server with its own modpack. The modpack would be fantasy based ideally with no tech but i'm open to suggestions.

I would like to give the server an "RPG" style feel including quests, special weapons, ect. just to give people a bit of progression past the original mods.

Just to give you guys a little info on me. I'm a 23 year old freelance web dev. I've been playing Minecraft since alpha and ran a pretty successful Bukkit server a few years ago. I shut the server down to focus on my business but i'm now in a place that I have some time to work on a server again. I've been playing with mods on private servers with a small group of friends recently and love the whole feel. Mods really open up a new game for me and i'd love to bring that experience to more players.

What I need

Lore/Quest Writers

Builders

Beta Testers/Friendly Faces

And just about anyone else who feels they can bring something to the pack/server

If you are interested in helping please post down below and let me know. There's no age requirement, just be willing to use Discord.

Discord Link - https://discord.gg/BFkVnAR