Narc's Mods

Narcisism

Jul 29, 2019
Basically, I'm learning to mod, and I figured I should upload what I make, even if it's not hugely useful.

Lamb Chops
So for my first mod, I present: Lamb Chops. Yes, I'm aware it's been done before. This particular one was so I can learn the ins and outs of Forge events and such. I'm posting it here, anyway.

Version 1 does not currently drop cooked meat if a sheep dies from fire. That'll happen next version. Right now, sheep will drop between 0 and 2 Raw Lamb Chops on death from any source. Why not 1 to 3, like pork chops? Because pigs don't drop wool when you kill them.

Lamb Chops restore the same amount of food meter as their porky counterparts.

Also, I make no claims to be good at pixel art. If anyone wants to make some better textures, please do.

And, of course, the two IDs it uses are fully configurable, through the NarcsLambChops.cfg file. By default, the IDs used are 5000 and 5001, because I learned from Havvy's tutorials xD

This should work with any version of Forge that works with Minecraft 1.4.6.

Downloads:
Lamb Chops v1.0: http://www.mediafire.com/?53uj25ugr3ccdrq
Licensing
You are free to use my mods in any mod pack. You can also decompile and make modifications to any of my mods as you see fit. The only thing I ask is that you include my name (Narcisism) somewhere in your post. The one exception to these licensing is in the event that I make an addon for an existing mod. In that case, the addon uses the same licensing that the original mod uses. For example, if I make an IC2 addon, that addon's license uses the IC2 license. Any mod pack that has permission to use the original mod has permissions to use my mod by default.​