Open Server MysticCraft FTB! [Ultimate 1.1.2 - Raiding - KeepInv - Towny - No MystCraft Corruption - GTEASYMODE]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

RockJB

Jul 29, 2019
I can't login since yesterday, I always get "Internal Server Error" :/
I'm on 1.1.0 btw

GrafTolayn

Jul 29, 2019
I can't login since yesterday, I always get "Internal Server Error". The last time I went was in the world Mystcraft.

Lirannl

Jul 29, 2019
Please provide the config files for gregtech (omg you got gregtech, which is awesome, but on EASY mode, which is EVEN BETTER!)

Vasily111

Jul 29, 2019
I think i fixed my DDOS problem, I didn't even know what it was and i was banned. Apparently i had a trojan.agent in my %appdata%/.minecraft files.
May I please be un-banned. It is quite unfair being banned for something you had no part in.

xXMINEfartzXx

Jul 29, 2019
Looks good[DOUBLEPOST=1370716958][/DOUBLEPOST]Has everything been fixed? And is there a way u could possible in ban the portal gun ?

xDavidKing

Jul 29, 2019
Blimeo. you gotta talk to your staff about this. i just got temp ban for 1 day for duping.

And it says on this post " Duping Is Allowed " ... zzzz

Blimeo

Jul 29, 2019
Fixed everything (including the crash bug.)
As for the staff...well, that matter has been resolved.
@xDavidKing:
I unbanned you.