Mysterious Book O'Tech (1.7.10, WIP, Storyline Quests & Uniqueness)

Should I add any of these mods?

• Plant Mega Pack

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • ComputerCraft

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • A Magic Mod (Thaumcraft, Blood Magic, etc.)

Votes: 28 41.8%
  • Iguana Tweaks

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • Other (Leave Comment)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zodsmar

Jul 29, 2019
shKenVu.png

Description:

This pack is built with two things in mind. Adventure through a story and no same compatability. Are you sick of having 4 different energy systems, 6 different piping systems, 10 different quarries, 3 different redstone wiring abilities, and just straight out same functionality. Well this modpack has been built specifically to prevent that. It has many great mods but only one block for its functionality. This way you spend less time focusing on what block is better for doing the exact same thing and more time focusing on building amazing contraptions.

"Diversity is curiosity, redundancy is stupidity" - Zodsmar

This modpack is my 1.7.10 modpack which is the sequel to my successful 1.6.4 modpack.
However this modpack has a completely different storyline and different set of mods so do not expect the same gameplay with it. This modpack is extremely different and I recommend you try it. If you would like to go back and play the 1.6.4 modpack here is the link:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...4-tech-gregtech-rpg-hqm-quest-hardcore.46088/

Warning: Modpack is still indevelopment. It is not my fault if a world becomes corrupt.
Storyline Files:
These files are for if you would like to help create the story or edit any spelling mistakes. You can also follow any new quests I add or anything from these files
Download:

FTB Launcher Code: MBOT17

Modpack Permissions:
Changelog/Known Bugs:

Last edited:

Zodsmar

Jul 29, 2019
It looks like right now the download is broken. I have informed the FTB team. Hopefully it will get fixed soon

HappyElk

Jul 29, 2019
Zodsmar, thank you for the modpack. I look forward to playing through it.

Quick note on the install: the FTB launcher put this modpack in a subfolder titled "minecraft" and not "MBOT" as I expected. So the location of your mods folder on my PC is "FTBLauncher\minecraft\mods" as opposed to say "FTBLauncher\Regrowth\minecraft\mods."

Everything seems to be functional, but I imagine problems could happen in the future with updates or other modpacks.

Edit: Also, the pack title graphic in the launcher is for Automata :)

Zodsmar

Jul 29, 2019
Zodsmar, thank you for the modpack. I look forward to playing through it.

Quick note on the install: the FTB launcher put this modpack in a subfolder titled "minecraft" and not "MBOT" as I expected. So the location of your mods folder on my PC is "FTBLauncher\minecraft\mods" as opposed to say "FTBLauncher\Regrowth\minecraft\mods."

Everything seems to be functional, but I imagine problems could happen in the future with updates or other modpacks.

Edit: Also, the pack title graphic in the launcher is for Automata :)

Thanks, Ill make sure to change my file structure for the next update. Also I am aware that the pack graphic is Automata. This was FTB's Mistake when uploading it. They are aware of the problem and I am hoping it will get fixed soon. The image on th OP is what it is suppose to be.

Zodsmar

Jul 29, 2019
The download has been fixed. Also the next update will include iguana tweaks. As for a magic mod I am unsure as to which one to add. Any ideas?

JesusTheAlmighty

Jul 29, 2019
The download has been fixed. Also the next update will include iguana tweaks. As for a magic mod I am unsure as to which one to add. Any ideas?
If you're still unsure as to which magic mod to add. I would like to suggest Thaumcraft, in a way there is a lot "tech" involved (technical thinking that is :p ). If I remember correctly, there is add-on mods that may involve technology too.

AF_Bunny

Jul 29, 2019
Downloaded to try something new, so far I like the writing. The voice reading the first page could be...better.

First problem noted:
Improving Your Basic's
One of the items needed to craft is a unknown. It's title is literally
2015-03-29_22.52.04.png

Shiphty

Jul 29, 2019
I got to the quest called More Inventory, wherein you are required to create an adjustable bag. I made the bag but the quest doesn't recognize that I made it.