Open Server Mystechcraft | 1.5.2 | Custom Pack | Terrain to Y 256 | Galacticraft

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Эрик

Jul 29, 2019
The possibilities are...endless

Let's see if we can utilize all 256 blocks of world height for terrain generation this time around, shall we?
d83mg9j.jpg

I have begun putting together the mods for a 1.5.2 update.
We will not be using ExtrabiomesXL and will continue to use Biomes O' Plenty. If EBXL is out for 1.6.2 I will add it then, and possibly reset the overworld yet again. That remains to be seen however.
We will lose redpower, I've found enough alternatives to ditch it. Modify your contraptions as necessary for the update.

ALSO, the OVERWORLD, NETHER, THE END, worlds will all be reset on the update. Mystcraft ages however, will not be reset. Move your items accordingly. You still have time to move what you want, I will not update for likely at least one more week. Do not ask for reimbursement for items you failed to move.

Эрик

Jul 29, 2019
Another little teaser on the terrain gen, it's mainly configured to where I would like it now, so what remains is configuring the mods and then testing it all out with mcpc+ on my home computer first.

2013_08_03_03_07_43.png

Oceans will now have decently sized islands and not puny little things.
2013_08_04_01_32_04.png

Эрик

Jul 29, 2019
All blocks/items related to the following mods will be lost on the update: Advanced Repulsion Systems; RedPower; WirelessRedstone...and anything else I'm forgetting.

I'll post a final list of all mods we will be using in 1.5.2 once I have completely finalized the configs and confirmed all will work server-side as well.

2013_08_05_00_24_05.png

2013_08_05_20_17_24.png

Эрик

Jul 29, 2019
The server is now ready for players to join, however the pack is not available via FTB yet as I am awaiting a response from Silentine a modder of one of the mods we are currently using in this rendition. If you would like to get on the server before the pack is available just e-mail me at [email protected] and I will provide you instructions on how to set-up the pack.

Эрик

Jul 29, 2019
I've gone ahead and changed a lot of power conversion ratios in preparation for what will probably be the last 1.5.2 update. It will add computer craft with turtles disabled as well as power converters.

The server will likely remain on 1.5.2 for some time, and probably not update past that for a few months.

All the changes in configs will make updating and keeping the old world likely impossible, so the players have said they would like the keep the old world for a while longer (until we all get bored ;) ).

Эрик

Jul 29, 2019
Just an FYI that the server is still chugging itself along )) And I'm finally back to playing a little bit for now. School is over in Russia so more free time at me.