Open Server Mystechcraft | 1.5.2 | Custom Pack | Terrain to Y 256 | Galacticraft

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

123nick

Jul 29, 2019
The server will update around 2:00PM -6:00 GMT as long as the modpack client side has been updated. This update includes the restoration of nei plugins and the removal of minechem as well as the lotr mod.

Minechem was removed for two reasons, the first being that it's extremely unbalanced, EE3 is more balanced than minechem. You can get 360 iron ingots from 20 obsidian and 24 STACKS of dirt from 12 sand. Secondly, it looks like the mod might be recoded for 1.5

LOTR mod, when a hobbit looks at you the server crashes, so we can't have that. LOTR mod will likely be replaced with another dimension mod in the near future. Factorization will be added next week as well as some new mobs (hopefully).

isnt there some sorta minechem recipe changer, so you can change the the mod to make it more balanced? i really do love that mod, and although its unbalaced i think it would be nice if you could try to change it so it is balanced instead of removing it.

Эрик

Jul 29, 2019
I actually tried pursuing this route, but after messing around with it, I found out that I can not override recipes that are already there, I can only write NEW recipes. I do really like the idea behind the mod, but until there's a way to configure it so that it's not more overpowered than EE3, I will not have it on the server.

Also, server updated to latest client version.

123nick

Jul 29, 2019
I actually tried pursuing this route, but after messing around with it, I found out that I can not override recipes that are already there, I can only write NEW recipes. I do really like the idea behind the mod, but until there's a way to configure it so that it's not more overpowered than EE3, I will not have it on the server.

Also, server updated to latest client version.

are you sure there is no way to change recipes? try searching on youtube or google to find out, that almost always works for me.

Эрик

Jul 29, 2019
I have looked. As I said, I tried out a minechem recipe customizer, but I cannot change the default recipes, only add new ones.

Эрик

Jul 29, 2019
From what I know today is the pack update day, so the newest pack version might still be uploading. If that's the case, it will only download a vanilla minecraft instance until the pack has fully uploaded. I would try again tomorrow, and if you're still having trouble, post here again and I should be able to work something out.

Sertas

Jul 29, 2019
Server appears to be down. I downloaded the private pack fine. I start the pack through the launcher and click multiplayer on the menu screen. the server is auto listed but MC shows it's down. I pinged the server and got a reply so I don't know what could be causing the issue.

Misticblade7

Jul 29, 2019
So I logged in and was greeted with "inb4 server crash" and something along the lines of "nice job Mistic".

And then disconnected and was unable to reconnect.

What in hell did I do?!

Эрик

Jul 29, 2019
Lol...I don't think any of that was to do with you. Either way I wouldn't worry about it...just don't go near that area again. I'll be rolling back your guys area, as its currently completely reset. Your player data spawn locations should already be changed, again just dont go near that area.

123nick

Jul 29, 2019
just another mod recommendation: tinkers construct, it allows you to make TONS of different weapons out of different matierieals, like a obsidian pickaxe with a iron handle, and more metals ofcourse. really nice mod i think you should try it out.

Misticblade7

Jul 29, 2019
I think there might be some kind of glitchiness going on at Bengatti's base, causing server crashes when folks log into it. Just speculation.

Misticblade7

Jul 29, 2019
Another Bengatti member just logged on (while I was observing from a different login which I have no intention of using for actual purposes in gameplay) and the server crashed once more.

Эрик

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, ftb isn't giving me email notifications any more for some reason... >_>

Anyways, server should be stable again now.
Minefactory Reloaded has been removed until I can have a sure-fire way to remove auto enchanters and deepstorage units as these were causing the crashes.

You will need to remove mfrrelaoded from your mods folder and mfrreloded.cfg from your config folder. Alternatively, wait a few days for the pack to update and reflect these changes.

Misticblade7

Jul 29, 2019
I can't connect. After updating to the new version of the modpack I'm being told that my mods aren't the right version. Trying to replace them with the correct versions given by the Minecraft client yields me one of crash. Can someone help me fix this?

Misticblade7

Jul 29, 2019
Any newcomers should be informed of the need to still manually delete Minefactory Reloaded and its config before logging on.

Эрик

Jul 29, 2019
This will really be fixed by the end of the week now...promise >_>

Apparently I Removed the config file from the updated pack but not the mod itself. I will also -hopefully- be having the thread moved to a more appropriate sub-forum.

123nick

Jul 29, 2019
sorry i have not been on the server for a long time, i got bored of FTB for a long while. i think i may come back to the server today.