Open Server Mystechcraft | 1.5.2 | Custom Pack | Terrain to Y 256 | Galacticraft

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Rented

Jul 29, 2019
RedPower solar panels are not craftable, holdable, or placeable. This is because of a potential energy exploit.

Might I ask what you mean by this? Are you refering to how they can be stacked (in the literal sense)?

Эрик

Jul 29, 2019
Upon some further testing it seems the exploit is not as big of a deal as I once thought it was. Solar panels from redpower will be craftable on the server when I update the server once the client side package is updated.

123nick

Jul 29, 2019
argh, im trying the new version of Mystechraft in the launcher but when i start it up its nothing but a white screen and it doesent load :(
-----EDIT-----
when i was checkign the crash report, it says something about a block ID being taken, slot 3007. think you can fix this?

Эрик

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately as far as I know it hasn't been updated yet. V3 is not the version you'll be wanting, it will be V4. As soon as I'm notified it's been updated by the team I'll post in here saying so.

123nick

Jul 29, 2019
ok, do you know some sort of programs that reads the configs and sets it so there is absolutely no ID Conflicts? i would love to to do that.

Эрик

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for telling me, I'm testing it out now to see what might be the problem..[DOUBLEPOST=1363306633][/DOUBLEPOST]Yes you're right. It's simply not downloading the pack, only minecraft.jar...

My first guess would be perhaps the team has just updated the text file, but the actual mod package has not been uploaded yet.
I'll give it 30 minutes then send a pm asking about it.

Эрик

Jul 29, 2019
Received confirmation that it's uploading still. I will post here again when I know for sure it is there. Only the xml file containing the update information has been uploaded so far, that's why we see v4 but it only downloads vanilla minecraft atm.

Эрик

Jul 29, 2019
Yessir. As far as I know all the private packs are still being uploaded (I think there's a lot :p ). So once I know that it's updated tonight, I'll take down the server for maintenance and update it accordingly. (Presuming the packs are finished uploading sometime today... ;_;

Эрик

Jul 29, 2019
Well I'm not entirely sure when the pack ended up being updated last night as I ended up falling asleep ¬_¬

Anyways I'll be taking the server down and uploading the pack via FTP. Will post here once done.

Эрик

Jul 29, 2019
Everything updated

Removed:
NEIPlugins (until further notice; crashes client on startup)
Buildcraft Gate Copy
Buildcraft Valve Pipe

Temporarily Removed (server side only):
Advanced Generators 2 (bug in server side coding)

Many mods updated. Power crystals core moved from mods folder to coremods.

Added:
GasCraft
ChickenChunks
Biomes O' Plenty
The Lord of the Rings Mod
MineChem
Xeno's Reliquary
BiomeGenerators
Modern Weapons Pack

- Added a few slots. now have 25.
- Redpower solar panels now useable.
- also to clarify something, once you have updated to v4 it may still ask you after updating and running it again that you need to update. you don't, just say no.

123nick

Jul 29, 2019
sorry its been awhile without posting/going on the server, but just a suggestion: Xycraft is a pretty neat mod that you may like. it adds a few nifty things like a valve to make liquid tanks of any shape, and thats cool. it also has some simple utility blocks.

Эрик

Jul 29, 2019
I know what xycraft is, but I don't see anything in it yet that makes it worth the trouble of adding.

In other news,
The server will likely be down until tomorrow, the datacenter is having packet loss issues so we will be moving to a new datacenter. Might take even longer, not sure, I'll post here when I know.

Эрик

Jul 29, 2019
The server keeps getting a lot of invalid connections so let me clarify something. This is NOT the FTB ultimate pack. It is a custom pack and you'll need to get the private pack code according to the instructions at mystechcraft.com/install

Эрик

Jul 29, 2019
The server will update around 2:00PM -6:00 GMT as long as the modpack client side has been updated. This update includes the restoration of nei plugins and the removal of minechem as well as the lotr mod.

Minechem was removed for two reasons, the first being that it's extremely unbalanced, EE3 is more balanced than minechem. You can get 360 iron ingots from 20 obsidian and 24 STACKS of dirt from 12 sand. Secondly, it looks like the mod might be recoded for 1.5

LOTR mod, when a hobbit looks at you the server crashes, so we can't have that. LOTR mod will likely be replaced with another dimension mod in the near future. Factorization will be added next week as well as some new mobs (hopefully).