mystcraft writing table

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
the page screen is all black. I can hover my mouse over the page to see what it is, but i can't see it.

Is there a way to fix this? I added it to the mindcrack pack, but I checked my direwolf world. That one is
black also.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Please watch this:

That will tell you how to resolve it, and give you a great overview into the new MystCraft system.

If that does NOT resolve your issue, please post a screenshot of your writing table to show us what is wrong. Thank you.

Vilmos

Jul 29, 2019
I had to update my Sphax Texture pack because the pages were 1 pixel lines, so try the default texture pack if you still have trouble.

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
i figured it out. It is my texture pack. i am using Soartex.
the other day it said it wasn't availiable from the launcher for mindcrack, so I downloaded the magic world one and pasted it into my mindcrack folder.

It seems that I can download it from launcher for mindcrack now. i am doing that now. Maybe it will fix it for me.

that fixed it thx for the help.