Mystcraft - The cool custom age repository.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

FendishLion

Jul 29, 2019
So I couldn't find any up to date source on custom mystcraft ages, so I thought I would start my own.
Lets try and make it as neat as possible, please post all the pages in order required for the age. And screenshots would be a bonus. Try to submit some really fun/useful ages.

For instance, I grew weary of farming for squid, so I found the black ink page and made an endless ink ocean age to pump into and ender tank. Star Fissure spawned, which is nice if I ever lose my link book. I also added some lightning for stability, which is hilarious since the age also contains some oil spouts and they will randomly catch fire.

Pages are as follows in this order from begining to end.(Note, to save time "Clear Modifiers" is listed as CM):
Black Ink Block
Flat World (can use Standard World instead)
CM
Zero Length
Zenith Phase
Normal Sun
CM
Normal Moon
Normal Stars
Ocean Biome
Single Biome
CM
Bright Lighting
No Weather
Lightning
CM
2014-04-02_01.00.37.png
Going to do make at least 2 duplicate ages and replace Black Ink with Lava and Ars Magica liquid essence.

lukethedude

Jul 29, 2019
Can you even use liquid ink? I know there are a few that can't actually be used

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

lukethedude

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm that would be cool! Would the bottler do that? How many dang things can that thing bottle#

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Umm, yeah.. Again, i have no idea but i assume its possible :p But i dont know if the bottler uses the liquid dictionary or in fact its coded to specifically turn liquid exp into exp bottles..

FendishLion

Jul 29, 2019
I can assure you all, it is possible. You can pump the ink into a fluid transposer or just have the autonomous activator right click and ender tank with empty bottles, it works just fine.

Tangpau

Jul 29, 2019
It would be cool to have something like this, but not if we are going to have big discussions on each age. That would only give us one/two ages per page and that makes it a pain to sort through for people who just want to see different cool ages.

Reactions: ThrillBird

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
It would be cool to have something like this, but not if we are going to have big discussions on each age. That would only give us one/two ages per page and that makes it a pain to sort through for people who just want to see different cool ages.

But having original ages (like the ink one) and not discussing about the best way to exploit them is a waste of an age :)

FendishLion

Jul 29, 2019
I will be sure to link any new ages added in the OP.

Reactions: ThrillBird

Tangpau

Jul 29, 2019
Okay that would work, i will post a couple of mine this weekend. I have a few very exploitable ones. Crazy stuff.

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
its a cool age and starting point for others(lava, essence) like you mentioned but for ink why not just set a MFR Rancher up in a homemade fish tank and put a squid in the tank? I did that and it filled a diamond chest up in a very short amount of time and i barley even put a dent in the supply of ink i have. At the same time thats the cool thing about mods, there are 10000000 different ways to get the same thing accomplished so what every floats your boat go for it :)

FendishLion

Jul 29, 2019
its a cool age and starting point for others(lava, essence) like you mentioned but for ink why not just set a MFR Rancher up in a homemade fish tank and put a squid in the tank? I did that and it filled a diamond chest up in a very short amount of time and i barley even put a dent in the supply of ink i have. At the same time thats the cool thing about mods, there are 10000000 different ways to get the same thing accomplished so what every floats your boat go for it :)
because this setup doesn't require power, and it skips all those crating stages, why go to the supermarket when you can get it straight from the proverbial cow. Which btw, if I find a milk page I am totally making a milk ocean world and calling myself the Dairy God.