Mystcraft symbols

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Dackstrus

Jul 29, 2019
A question, How does one unlock all of the mystcraft symbols?

I mean by though cheating.

I've gone though a bunch of times, but all the extra worlds that are generated end up crashing the game to unplayability when your hunting down specific things. x.x At least for me they do. I'd love to build specific places and not have to fiddle with the rest. I've had enough of the woozy effect. x.x

TheMikeste1

Jul 29, 2019
You need to go into Creative mode (not creative+ from NEI) and cheat in a notebook. It should have all the symbols in it.

Graeme97

Jul 29, 2019
Go into creative and get out the notebook. it should have all the symbols. Has to be creative btw, NEI won't work.

micahdg

Jul 29, 2019
Does this method of getting all the symbols still work? I have tried in SMP and a creative single player with no luck. I've fiddled with all the NEI settings to disable it all. All the notebooks I grab out of the creative inventory are blank/empty.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Does this method of getting all the symbols still work? I have tried in SMP and a creative single player with no luck. I've fiddled with all the NEI settings to disable it all. All the notebooks I grab out of the creative inventory are blank/empty.

There should be two notebooks listed in the standard/vanilla creative menu. When you look under the MystCraft tab, you don't see another?

Greytusks

Jul 29, 2019
There's indeed two notebooks in the creative tab. An empty one and one filled with all the symbols, tagged appropriately in its tooltip.

micahdg

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you guys! That did it. I had been text searching for "book" and "notebook", neither of which will bring up the "Notebook - Creative Spawned" item.