MystCraft Pages in Unleashed

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Kewlaid

Jul 29, 2019
Was looking forward to making some mystcraft worlds and noticed that none of the pages show up in the advanced GL.

do you have to make them by hand or can you still find them?

it says mystcraft is one of the mods

Taven

Jul 29, 2019
Did you ever figure out what happened here? Our world has the same problem, not a single page available anywhere.

Gabe224

Jul 29, 2019
I have found pages but only through trading with villagers. I found an oil page on my first day on the server I play on lol.

DanBeatYou_xD

Jul 29, 2019
In the creative Tab 1st creative mode - there is a mystcraft tab and a mystcraft symbol tab - so pages are present. It appears as if NEI doesn't recognises them so don't display inside the NEI menu. Hope that helps - as for finding them in game legit - the best place is libraries inside ages - they don't spawn in the over world. Pages spawn in the overwrold in dungeon loot - best to make a descriptive book random and explore that age.
Dan

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
NEI no longer recognizes pages, link panels, link books, descriptive books or notebooks, either by error or by design. The creative tabs still show them properly, and it is still possible to get pages by finding Mystcraft buildings in villages where there are usually 2 pages, trading with villagers for them (Although it is very expensive) and by exploring ages.