Mystcraft - how to write STABLE ages

Mistress Elara

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried a million and one different lists of pages that need to be included to create a stable world - none of them have worked.... I'm starting to believe it's pure luck!

Algester

Jul 29, 2019
the thread is old the way how you write your ages is quite different now... but if you really want a stable age what you can do is "safely" write a book in a test world and then enter that world once yo found a stable world delete the rest of the worlds and over write on your actual world

Mistress Elara

Jul 29, 2019
I've been looking for a way to make a stable ages for a long time, I've searched everywhere on the internet, I've even tried the makers own suggestion but that didn't work either.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
The way I understand it, to get the best result you have to specify everything possible in order to not get anything random in its place. Also if something sounds too good to be true(diamond ore tendrils and such), then its because it is too good to be true. For very long at least. Stick to the more normal modifiers and its pretty hard not to get a stable world in my experience.