Mystcraft Help

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Mongoosem

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem, a member of my server has created a particularly unstable age, to the point where it crashes the game. They appear to be trapped there, is there any way to rescue them?

TDKPyrostasis

Jul 29, 2019
You could delete their character profile from the server, will drop them back at spawn but will wipe their inventory.

Mongoosem

Jul 29, 2019
I doubt they'll be happy to hear that, but it doe's seem to be the only option. Thank's :)

Larroke

Jul 29, 2019
Its simple, I had to do it when a builder was crashing one of my ages perpetually.

Delete... the... Age...

If he's stuck there send someone through with a book and a stand and get it down. He'll respawn at the spawn for the age, the same one you come in at.

LeDerpius

Jul 29, 2019
You could just go into the Mystcraft config and disable the instability temporarily, then he would be able to get out and you could re-enable it for balance reasons or whatever.