Mystcraft Entities out of Bounds Crash

Larroke

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone found a solution for the Myscraft Entity out of bounds crash when an entity passes through a Myscraft portal. I had to delete my mining world to keep my server running as mobs would fall into the fissure and cause crashes as well. Making a new one isn't the issue, its the PITA crash that is, as I'd like to use portals for my mob spawner as well. I read that .497 Forge fixes it, but then also read it doesn't...

Secondly.. DW in his video has some admin tool installed that gives him the /tps command and entity spawn / clearing commands, which tool is this?

Thanks

darkinnit

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, I came here to post a bug report for this same issue, but thought I'd search the forums first. I have crash-reports if necessary, but if it's a known bug, I suspect it won't provide much further benefit. For now I guess I'll just write worlds without star fissures and avoid using portals, shame though.

/tpx seems to be included in the Direwolf20 server (I used it to escape an unstable dimension)
- use it like /tpx username dimension-id x y z
- e.g. /tpx darkinnit 0 1 70 2
- sends me back to the overworld (dimension 0) at x:1 y:70 z:2

I'm not sure what entity spawn / clearing commands you mean, can you specify which of Direwolf20's hundreds of videos you saw it in? :)

glasspelican

Jul 29, 2019
/tps is ticks per second
this is one mod that adds it
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1548779-1476-ticks-per-second-v0411/

/tpx is added by mystcraft, its cross dementional /tp

forge essentials adds alot of commands and admin stuff I dont know what it all does as I have not looked it up
but one of the devs of essentials plays on forge craft so it I would not be suprized if that's what thy are using

almost forget about the bug
its a known issue, dev is working on it last I heard

Reactions: darkinnit

Larroke

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! That's answered my question on the admin mod.

Yeah, dev says forge fixes it, some users say forge doesn't. I guess I'll just have to throw the updated forge at the server and hope everything works

darkinnit

Jul 29, 2019
Woops, sorry for my confusion over /tps and /tpx, I misread it assuming the context of the Mystcraft question. However, thanks glasspelican as that's something I was looking for too. :)