Mystcraft and Mobs

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Scott Bradley

Jul 29, 2019
Recently I've created a mob spawner in a mystcraft age obviously for perfect spawn rates. Then I put a mystcraft portal at the bottom of the trap to teleport mobs back to the overworld therefore I never hit the spawn cap in the age. But as soon as I changed from peaceful to easy and the first mob hit the portal FTB crashed and continues to crash when I load the world. If anyone knows why or a way to fix it that would be great.

The crash report is attached, Thank You for your time.

Attachments

• crash-2013-01-16_20.31.12-server.txt
    12.5 KB · Views: 49

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
No idea other than this is the reason it is not in the Mindcrack pack as it stands. There is a bug that causes this. I believe it might have been fixed with the most recent Mystcraft but I am not 100% sure.

I believe the only way to fix this is to do something MC edit out the portal which of course has it own issues with how it will wreck mod blocks.

Jord5i

Jul 29, 2019
This sounds a lot like the enitity in portal bug I had with a cart in a portal. For me the solution was deleting and re-enabling Railcraft, but I think disabling and re-enabling Mystcraft would do the trick. (Not sure if that would mean you lose your ages).