MystCraft age diamonds

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

idjmleader

Jul 29, 2019
My friend created a mystcraft age on our server and this is the results lol.
32znapv.png
And that is everywhere all over :) went from 500 diamonds to 5k in less than 20 minutes with my fortune 3 hammer.

SuperMR

Jul 29, 2019
what upgrades do you have on your pick and what is it made from?
i allways see this white thing on the binding and i dont know what is it...

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
what upgrades do you have on your pick and what is it made from?
i allways see this white thing on the binding and i dont know what is it...
Looks like a paper binding, paper rod, and a steel head, with redstone for the rest of it, save for the silky jewel.

idjmleader

Jul 29, 2019
manyullyn head, paper binding,paper rode, block of gold and a diamond, nether star, silky,flux capacitor,and the rest redstone. :)
b70zya.png

34j7ti8.png

deof4h.png

There I re edited this so you can see on a table what I have a bit better :)

Last edited:

SuperMR

Jul 29, 2019
manyullyn head, paper binding,paper rode, block of gold and a diamond, nether star, silky,flux capacitor,and the rest redstone. :)
b70zya.png

34j7ti8.png

deof4h.png

There I re edited this so you can see on a table what I have a bit better :)
thanks, this was the flux they have eddited how it looks...
for your own knowlage, its better if you use thaumium rod (if you want more durability and) or ardite rod (i use this because i found thets 1 durability tool with ardite is faster then 1 lvl of redstone) and if you put ardite you can use the tool until it has 1 durabillity and then add the flux upgade and it keeps the stonebound affect on it...
sorry for my lame english its not my main Language

idjmleader

Jul 29, 2019
thanks, this was the flux they have eddited how it looks...
for your own knowlage, its better if you use thaumium rod (if you want more durability and) or ardite rod (i use this because i found thets 1 durability tool with ardite is faster then 1 lvl of redstone) and if you put ardite you can use the tool until it has 1 durabillity and then add the flux upgade and it keeps the stonebound affect on it...
sorry for my lame english its not my main Language
The flux I use is better I do not manually mine anymore I just use my tools to build and tear down things. I have a resonant cell on on all of them. It will take a very long time to get that to deplete. I just re charge it if it gets low. So far I probably have over 1.5k hits in it and not even a dent in its capacity :) But thanks for sharing. And I use paper stuff just to add tons of modifiers. I can mine or hit with any of those tools for days before I would even have to recharge them :)

Last edited:

idjmleader

Jul 29, 2019
Depending on what you put in it, yeah, usually 5X ore processing. Keyword "usually". For instance, "rare" things like Gold and Silver net you, on average, 9X, and nether ore stuff the same, unless you use nether "rare" ores, in which case it's about 15X IIRC.
wahhhhh! Looking into that now wow.

idjmleader

Jul 29, 2019
Note: In latest versions of Rotary Craft you can't just throw a magnetostatic onto it. You will need to get fairly deep into the mod to power it.
Do not judge me:p lol I am still learning it that day was like 2 days of me messing with the mod :)

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Note: In latest versions of Rotary Craft you can't just throw a magnetostatic onto it. You will need to get fairly deep into the mod to power it.

Yes you can
You just need a tier 4 or 5 of it :D

An somewhat easy way, if you dont mind mining 10 stacks of iron ore, is too get into making a reactorcraft turbine and get it to process with the extractor (probably split the power and use gearbox/cvt) but this will require time and knowledge of the mod :/

idjmleader

Jul 29, 2019
Yes you can
You just need a tier 4 or 5 of it :D

An somewhat easy way, if you dont mind mining 10 stacks of iron ore, is too get into making a reactorcraft turbine and get it to process with the extractor (probably split the power and use gearbox/cvt) but this will require time and knowledge of the mod :/
Ya I am super new to reactor craft and some of it is very difficult for me to get im learning it slowly. It takes a bit of time for me to learn new things ya know. On another note I made 2 big reactors :) a 5x5 one.