Mystcraft Addition

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

NoYouCantHaveMyName

Jul 29, 2019
Apologies in advance if this has already been asked/answered, searching is a bit.. weird..
Anyways, is there any kind of ETA when Mystcraft will be added to the Mindcrack pack? My general impression is that it is/was going to be added but currently is not because it's undergoing some bug fixes/something else.

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
Apologies in advance if this has already been asked/answered, searching is a bit.. weird..
Anyways, is there any kind of ETA when Mystcraft will be added to the Mindcrack pack? My general impression is that it is/was going to be added but currently is not because it's undergoing some bug fixes/something else.
From what I've heard, the Mindcrack team decided it's too op. Can't say I fault them.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019

I believe Guude has stated that they will not be adding MystCraft to the MindCrack modpack. I'll try and find the source for that.

Here you go: http://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/16v3w4/mindcrack_update/c7zp2tp

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
Celebrations! Cheese for everyone! No, seriously, you're on mindcrack, you can produce infinite amounts of all the basic materials. Stop wallowing in the dirt like some animal, stand up, be a gentleman, automate!

Reactions: Lambert2191

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Celebrations! Cheese for everyone! No, seriously, you're on mindcrack, you can produce infinite amounts of all the basic materials.

And if you have half a turtle's brain, you can add MystCraft on your own and then make eternal lava worlds (soon to be eternal bee DNA oceans). Whoo!

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
GT Centrifuge is pretty much a hard mode energy collector-ish item... like seriously, it can make anything almost :S

NoYouCantHaveMyName

Jul 29, 2019
Aww shoot. Well thanks for the information. I always liked the Mystcraft worlds because I could make large holes there and not really care about ruining the landscape. That and some worlds look just plain awesome. Though, this won't stop me from attempting to add it myself now. Again, thank.

purplefantum

Jul 29, 2019
Or wait till the end of the week for the ultimate pack. But this is straight from the Devs mouth on the latest DW20 SMP, Mystcraft leaks quite badly and they haven't fixed it yet as far as has been said.

NoYouCantHaveMyName

Jul 29, 2019
Ah the leak. Yea that's what was causing me major problems last time. But thanks for the suggestions, I will definitively be checking them out.