My super circuit not working?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
A

Arnesk

So I'm trying to setup my crystal seed automation just like DW does in his lets play, but it doesn't look like my circuit is working right. I know how to set it up without the little circuit but it does save space :/

Also using version 1.3.2 of the pack

Attachments

• 2017-01-09_12.20.40.png
    2017-01-09_12.20.40.png
    224.4 KB · Views: 36

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
you have not turned on the side... click the border with a screwdriver to have it read for input (can't do an image just now)

but the edge just next to the torch... it will look like a "T" pointed at the torch

don't forget to have the circuit read the pulser as well to send out your signal.

A

Arnesk

I was trying that, but now that i think of it is it left or right click with the screwdriver?

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Can't test just now, but I think its right click.. just remember to click the pixel on the edge of the tile and you can always try both LOL

A

Arnesk

So I know what you are talking about but i'm not getting it. I've been right clicking that edge of the redstone and its creating that line to the edge not the T though, same with the pulsar and the torches (the picture shows the bottom as not connected). any more to the edge and it just rotates the block. And left clicking just removes the redstone.

Attachments

• 2017-01-09_14.33.16.png
    2017-01-09_14.33.16.png
    226.8 KB · Views: 35

Starfang42

Jul 29, 2019
It's right click to set as output, sneak+rclick to set as input.

Also make sure that you don't have anything in your offhand slot while doing this. Screwdriver seems to not work if you do.

A

Arnesk

Ahhhhhhhhh I wasn't trying the sneak+rclick thank you now it works :D