My space astronomy worlds wont load

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
G

godlygoomys

Title My space astronomy worlds wont load

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack space astronomy

Modpack version 1.7.2

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file https://pastebin.com/index/zk4kgUAi

Details of the issue i dont know what it means by log file.

the problem is that my space astronomy third party pack wont load my worlds and i dont know why it keeps on coming up with the error at the bottom of the paste bin which is why im posting this the error is [17:59:05] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
[17:59:05] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state AVAILABLE. Errors may have been discarded. if u dont want to go through the paste bin i would just like to know how to fix it because im at a good stage in the game and i dont want to lose it thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
bump i need this fixed
Don't bump threads and have some patience - not even 3 hours had gone before you bumped - this is a community driven support.

With that said - update your launcher, that one is really old.

The red download button on feed-the-beast.com is the Twitch launcher. If you still want to use the FTB launcher, use the links below the button marked as "legacy".

If it still fails, post new log.
(instructions for getting the log can be found here: http://support.feed-the-beast.com/faq/ )

Ommina

Aug 14, 2014
The pastebin log suggests the problem is from EnderStorage.

Given the error (java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format), I'm guessing the files EnderStorage uses are corrupt, for whatever reason. Perhaps an improper shut down, but who knows.

Depending on how much your world relies on EnderStorage, you may be able to revive it by restoring the EnderStorage files from a backup, or removing them and let the be recreated.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
The pastebin log suggests the problem is from EnderStorage.

The pastebin also suggests that he/she is using version 1.4.3 of the launcher and that should be addressed first.