My Resonant Rise Let's Play (Resonant Rise Modpack)

fleshwund

Jul 29, 2019
Can any tell me how to get biomes o plenty to work on the sever downloads im having problems.

Thanks

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Well, folks. I have 2 45m episodes this week, but I'm working on a special project for upcoming release.

Season 4 Episode 5 is out. The Diabolic Adventures of KirinDave, a Song of Blood And Fire.

Can any tell me how to get biomes o plenty to work on the sever downloads im having problems.

Thanks
You'd need to be more specific. Go to the Resonant Rise forums and we can help you out there.

Procandy

Jul 29, 2019
KirinDave do you have any advice for making the resonant rise pack run smoother if out pc's cant handle the pack well?

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
S4E14: "The Boiling Blood Hyperspatial Drive"[DOUBLEPOST=1386712346][/DOUBLEPOST]
KirinDave do you have any advice for making the resonant rise pack run smoother if out pc's cant handle the pack well?

Turning down your graphical settings is pretty much the only option I've found to work. And avoiding expensive blocks like liquid translocators and other complex particle emitters.

Reactions: Procandy

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
I realize I've been falling behind on posting here, so let's do it all in one big push.

S4E15: Magical Mystery Barf Drive.
S4E16: Infinite Blood Thanks to Lucky Donors Pt.1
S4E17: Infinite Blood Thanks to Lucky Donors Pt.2
S4E18: The Most OP Mining Technique & The Unnecessarily Long Road to a Treefarm
S4E19: Mechanized Mine Cart Madness & The Worst/Best Stronghold
S4E20: Tree Farm Complete & Bound Blood Armor

Reactions: ApSciLiara