My launcher was reset to default settings

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Madpix

Jun 26, 2020
I updated today launcher to new version and now (my installed a few weeks ago modpack Omnia) i can't play on this modpack because i have to download modpack again and all settings was reset to default, but i have file with modpack on disk. What i can do ?

Kravyn

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure your instance folder is correct they changed its location to the users folder but did not move the instances that already existed on your system. Just point the instance location back to where you had it and restart the launcher.

Pope Francis

Jun 26, 2020
I'm having the same problem and I assume everyone is having this. I tried changing the instance location to my old folder, yet after restart it changes itself back to C:/Users/(my name)/.ftba/instances

Cuvillier_

Jun 27, 2020
Having the same problem! My launcher said it needed an update, I let it do its thing, and now my world is no where to be found!

Madpix

Jun 26, 2020
Now I can install again modpack, copy files from folder with old modpack to new file with modpack and this work but to exit game, next time will again error and modpack "will be removed"

Madpix

Jun 26, 2020
Ok now working, you must delete ftb app, delete files from install folder and files from roaming, it's a "ftb-app" next you must install again launcher and install modpack and move old files to new modpack folder