My Journeymap is dark.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

RyvalHEX

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
My Journeymap is dark.
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Feed the Beast Infinity
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
For some unknown reason my Journeymap has been dark for the past month. I went into the settings and reset everything but it still shows it as dark. The fullscreen map is fine. Here is a picture: http://imgur.com/2wh1Gfp

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
In the game options controls there are controls listed for journey map. If those haven't been changed then pressing one of the
Code:
[  ]
keys will force the minimap to use day, night , or cave mode. It looks like your map may have gotten stuck in night mode. Mine has been doing that too.

swordfish71

Jul 29, 2019
Funny I sould have posted here today... just created a new world. and the map works fine..... maybe try erasing your JourneyMap preferences? my .02

einfach_James

May 3, 2021
If someone still has the problem, just press the keyboard button Ü. That should change the day / night mode on the minimap.