My enderman farm in Agrarian skies

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

potop999

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all,

It took me a while to find a good working idea so I thought I'd share it with the rest :)

This is my mob grinder in an obsidian house with a energy cell next to it and a chest behind it for the ender pearls.

You can see that if I stand at the back of this long hallway, I'm far enough out for the endermen to spawn en masse.

Here you can see that i'm using conveyer belts to get them to the grinder. They spawn in the empty spaces between them and get dragged over to the grinder :)

It is really working well in this modpack because the endermen don't have anywhere else to spawn. So when they find a place to spawn, they spawn en masse.

I hope this helps some people wondering how to make an endermen farm :)

EDIT: During the making of this post, this farm got me 12 stacks of ender pearls! FTW?

Last edited:

potop999

Jul 29, 2019
Lookup the crafting recipe for end portal. It's 9 eye of ender in the crafting grid :)

EDIT: NEI is your friend! Alot of recipes got added for things that aren't normally craftable.

Reactions: RealSketch

potop999

Jul 29, 2019
Why are you in creative?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

I'm only in creative to fly around and make the pictures. I don't wanna waste a swig of my flight potion for making pictures :)

How does it work to only spawn endermen?
Why isn't anything else spawning

It's in the end. Nothing else spawns in the end.
But does it really matter how someone plays? He has a cool setup and decided to share it, that's all that really matters.

Anothing tip I might add is to check the ender generator from extra utils. One stack of enderpearls = more than 5 hours of 80RF/t :)

Reactions: Padfoote