My Crash Landing World

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
Day 1:
s3n3bew.png
I've locked myself inside for the night. It is LOUD out there with the screams of the dead.
ua1Hij2.png
Luckily I have this, just in case
Bpn1HAq.png
And my progress so far!

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
Day 2: The second night, the sounds were even worse. The rattling of bones and distant explosions. I knew my little barricade wasn't enough to stop them. I needed a wall.
o0B1ptS.png
Andddd... my quest book so far:
GXrZFsi.png

Reactions: Plainy and Yusunoha

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
Once you get the basic resources you will fly through it or atleast thats what I think of it.

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
yep. unfortunately I was trying to find a way to get a smeltry without going to the village, but grout can't be crafted.

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
Day 3: I can see myself dying over and over again. It soon becomes unbearable. I must strengthen my defenses.
P37i1vZ.png
A spider-proof overhang and slabs on the ceiling.

Qfp3Pbf.png
Extra doors. No mob shall pass!

Q6dcxX4.png
My tree farm is due for an upgrade!

Reactions: Yusunoha

Genshou

Jul 29, 2019
yep. unfortunately I was trying to find a way to get a smeltry without going to the village, but grout can't be crafted.
AFAIK, it's still possible to put stones (the little ones) into a crucible to get extremely small amounts of seared stone. It'll take a lot of hammering away near your blazing pyro, but it's doable.

Reactions: Type1Ninja

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
Day 4: sorry, no snapshots today.

Now that I was running out of room in my spaceship, I decided to move some things outside. That means I have to go outside at night. Luckily I didn't die!

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
Day 5: Has it already been 5 days? it seems like the sun is moving quite a bit faster than normal... probably another lag glitch.

Anyway, today I started moving some stuff outside and making progress.
VrExFt2.png
A cobble gen! no more waiting for cobble!

ynoLHxs.png
My frying pan and junk chest.

KQZPRwn.png
Simple crafting area, plus my new furnace!

xpGixnF.png
My Ex nihilo area, and chests.

Reactions: Yusunoha

Genshou

Jul 29, 2019
Getting a cobblegen is a major turning point in any Ex Nihilo map, Crash Landing included. You should try to get a transfer node and automate that sucker into a barrel!