My Chicken Powered Recycler!!!

JudgeCrane

Jul 29, 2019
Was a low tech way to get some early scrap on my world id say maybe a stack after 50 minutes could be less depends how many chicken you have. Originally was a raw chicken and feather farm, decent for food source or scrap.

2013-03-14_20.02.12.png

As you can see I have a perceptive golem gathering eggs and placing them in the golden chest.

2013-03-14_20.09.04.png

Then they travel down a tube into my recycler. Because its also powered by a solar panel it doesn't work during the day. But yeah I left it alone and emptied 40 stacks of scrap regardless...
Just a silly way I got scrap although tip, build it away from your home or better yet underground(poor chickens) it is noisy.

Its quite funny and entertaining to watch the chickens glitch out then glitch back in sometimes.

JudgeCrane

Jul 29, 2019
If ever you add too many eggs for the recycler and hoppers to handle maybe a 2nd recycler or overclocker upgrades may be needed. Also I should switch the perceptive golem with a smart one because I occasionally drop things I need that are picked up by the golem, unless you have a mass chickenfarm undeground then maybe strong,perceptive and fast golems would be handy.