My bees are broken :(

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

BenJM001

Jul 29, 2019
OK, so I was messing with my bees and then I automated them. I left them for a day or two and when I came back they were not working anymore. I put them in my beealyzer and sure enough they all had the correct traits for normal humidity and normal temperature, (I am in a forest biome so they should work) I borke the apiaries and placed them back down and put all the bees back. This solved the problem for a day or two but then the cycle starts all over again.

Even stranger, when my bees stop working the tropical ones begin to work in the forest biome. Has this happened to anybody before and is there any way I can fix this?

Thanks

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
OK, so I was messing with my bees and then I automated them. I left them for a day or two and when I came back they were not working anymore. I put them in my beealyzer and sure enough they all had the correct traits for normal humidity and normal temperature, (I am in a forest biome so they should work) I borke the apiaries and placed them back down and put all the bees back. This solved the problem for a day or two but then the cycle starts all over again.

Even stranger, when my bees stop working the tropical ones begin to work in the forest biome. Has this happened to anybody before and is there any way I can fix this?

Thanks
Oh my,,,
Which versions of the bee mods are you using?
I need the Forestry version, the Extra Bees version, and the Magic bees version.
Thanks!

Reactions: BenJM001

BenJM001

Jul 29, 2019
Forestry version-2.00.11
Extra bees version-1.5.0.6
Magic bees version-1.4.4 - 152[DOUBLEPOST=1372599824][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW this is on a server and I had recently upgraded the server from 1.0.1 Ultimate to the newest version a couple of days before this began happening.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Forestry version-2.00.11
Extra bees version-1.5.0.6
Magic bees version-1.4.4 - 152[DOUBLEPOST=1372599824][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW this is on a server and I had recently upgraded the server from 1.0.1 Ultimate to the newest version a couple of days before this began happening.

I think I've heard of this bug in 1.4.7.
Try downgrading one version.
EDIT: Of the modpack.

BenJM001

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anything else I could do apart from downgrading my version because I am going to lose some of my items and builds and if possible would really like to keep them. If not no worries and thanks for your help :)

BenJM001

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, do I need to remove it and if so will my world still work? I don't think the forest biome is a EXBL biome though?

Mjw

Jul 29, 2019
well removing it will prob cause major issues with some parts of your world becoming empty holes

BenJM001

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah that's what I was thinking, I guess I will just have to cope with the bees not working then. I may have to test if the problem persists with my bees in alvearies

Zeric

Jul 29, 2019
What I have heard of this problem:

It is not fixable.
Has something to do with chucks getting corrupted and the Temp/Humidity messing up.
Breaking and replacing apiaries provides a temporary fix.
Going to a brand new chunk or mystcraft age shouldn't have the corrupted errors.

BenJM001

Jul 29, 2019
OK, thanks for the help everybody, much appreciated. I will probably make a mystcraft age for my bees