My Agrarian skies progression. Tips welcome.

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
image.jpg
(From AE)
But yes, you are missing a VERY major thing.
You have 3 visible quest trees 0% completed!

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Imho sludge boilers are useless

Make a 9x9 (or two) tree farm asap, their is a 100k quest for logs later on

Do quest! Reward bags are good! (Somtimes) check magic section, pretty easy

Try going for at least one auto sieving of dust/sand/gravel (can't see if you have all 3 ^^) but also soul sand. Have a few mycelium with oak barrels, a chest sending sand in with pipes and extracting it, an aqueous thingy to fill them with water and send it up to sieves. You can get AE going so much faster and might be lucky for ghast tears/cobalt/ardite!

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Imho sludge boilers are useless

Make a 9x9 (or two) tree farm asap, their is a 100k quest for logs later on

Do quest! Reward bags are good! (Somtimes) check magic section, pretty easy

Try going for at least one auto sieving of dust/sand/gravel (can't see if you have all 3 ^^) but also soul sand. Have a few mycelium with oak barrels, a chest sending sand in with pipes and extracting it, an aqueous thingy to fill them with water and send it up to sieves. You can get AE going so much faster and might be lucky for ghast tears/cobalt/ardite!
Useless? Sludge boilers get you almost free dirt, salt, soul sand, tainted soil, heat sand, regular sand, and various other goodies.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

darkreaper_44

Jul 29, 2019
Well my few tips I can give are as follows:
~ Make 2 mob towers, 1 2 blocks high with water so enderman dont spawn, and use witch water in that one. The second one make three tall with conveyor belts so enderman spawn, cause when the enderman touch witch water, they tend to teleport all over the place.

~ Auto Farms are a wonderful thing

~ Automation for sifting different things not just sand, dust and gravel

~ Every chance you get, quest quest quest, turn em all in if you have the stuff.

~ Blood Magic, because I havent tried it, but people have told me it helps out alot.

I cant think of much more off the top of my head other then automation as much as you can, chunk loaders incase your too far, and to do as many quests as you can.