Whitelist Server MunchKraft [Unleashedv1.1.3][20 Slots][TS3][Whitlist]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Spork

Jul 29, 2019
1418901.jpg

MunchKraft FTB Unleashed Server
Server IP : 82.145.61.126
Munchkraft is a UK based server running the Unleashed Mod Pack. We are a relaxed chilled out community with the aim of having fun and generally chilling out playing the blocky game we all love. The server is ran on hard mode with as few restrictions in place as possible to ensure everyone can enjoy the game how they want to.
We have a Teamspeak3 server where members of the server can relax and chat.
If you want to ask us any questions simply post in this forum and myself or one of the members should be able to answer it for you. If you require any information do not hesitate to PM myself.
With the amount of updates which can come out in a short period of time we only update the server between versions once every two weeks except for major bug fixes which would be communicated. We Aim to only reset the world once every 6 months.
We have Dartcraft disabled and Biomes-O-Plenty enabled.

Server Rules
· Absolutely no griefing. In any circumstance where griefing is found, expect to be hit with a ban, No exceptions.
· Mystcraft ages are not allowed to be made except by a Server Admin. This is to ensure server stability and not to eat resources in dead and empty Worlds.
· No Hacking, Duping or otherwise exploiting Minecraft or a Mod to benefit yourself. Anyone found to be doing so will have their possessions blown into nothingness by a nuke and banned.
· The Spawn Area is a 100x100 square region centred on the spawn. Items and Machines in this area are free for people to use but must remain in this area unless explicitly allowed. With shared machines comes the risk of finding other peoples items inside said machines, every effort should be made to reunite these items with a player however the risk of these items becoming fair game should they be left here and logged off.
· Personal homes should be built outside the spawn area and should be considered private. Only enter if invited. Please ensure your plot boundaries are well marked to ensure people do no encroach on you.
· Please do not strip mine the Overworld, it is ugly and well mainly ugly. The use of Quarries, Frame Machines, Turtle excavation programs and any other automated mining method is banned within the Overworld. There is a perfectly good mining age, with DIAMONDS where these beasts can run rampant. If you want to use these machines in the Overworld to help with a build please speak to a Moderator or Admin.
· We run a mature server which means we expect our players to be mature and have a brain cell. We run a 16 Years + rules which if an applicant below the age of 16 shows themselves to be mature we will waiver this requirement.
· VIP status does not give you special privileges when it comes to following the rules or any authority.
All Rules are liable to change without warning at the discretion of the Server Admins and Owner.

Application
Each application will be read and replied to by a member of the team. Please do not message me with have I been accepted, as I will merely push your application to the bottom of the pile. Please be aware we are looking for good applicants, not just whoever decides to apply.
Please reply to this post using the below format.

· Minecraft Name :
· 16 or older :
· Do you know anyone on the Server already?
· What is your favourite part of Minecraft? :
· Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition :

EzKing

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: EzKing13
16 or older: I am 16
Do I know anyone on the server already?: no I do not
What is your favourite part of minecraft?: I like the technical side of it
Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition: I am a friendly player who knows what he is doing so I won't be bugging people. I do not grief, and I am a friendly player. I also prefer playing with other people.

Talsma0

Jul 29, 2019
· Minecraft Name : Talsma0
· 16 or older : 21
· Do you know anyone on the Server already? Nobody yet
· What is your favourite part of Minecraft? : i love makeing community things, machines/contraptions evryone can use
· Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition : im a person who dousend mind helping people out (expecting the same back) realy enjoy to start on new servers so people rely on eachother for help and i love that in a server :)
edit: also i realy like small communitys, i dont mind haveing to donate some money if nessecery

nart

Jul 29, 2019
· Minecraft Name : thegesh
· 16 or older : 25
· Do you know anyone on the Server already? no
· What is your favourite part of Minecraft? : The freedom of creativity.
· Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition : Well i dont like to get personal on public forum threads and u wont get to know me by what i type here time is required for this ... I can say i am friendly social and i like tp help ppl out i have a lot of xp with FTB and mods so i think i can be a good edition to the community. But that is for you to decide after all.

CamShirayuki

Jul 29, 2019
· Minecraft Name : sabakugaara8
· 16 or older : 16
· Do you know anyone on the Server already? No.
· What is your favourite part of Minecraft? : Mining.
· Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition : My name is Cameron and I have been playing FTB for a while now, and I know most of the mods, but not to like master-I-know-all-the-crafting-recipes-by-heart kind of way. I think I'd be a good addition to the server because I'm nice, and generally positive. Though, I must say, I will end up being somewhat like a recluse for a while.
Hope I can be a part of your community!

bbluebull12

Jul 29, 2019
· Minecraft Name :bluebull12
· 16 or older :17
· Do you know anyone on the Server already:No one yet.
· What is your favourite part of Minecraft? :Mining.building
· Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition :I am a nice loyal person that like's to meet new people i am a nice out going person that like to meet new people and build cool builds and just likes to have good old fun. :D
-Blue

Spork

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: EzKing13
16 or older: I am 16
Do I know anyone on the server already?: no I do not
What is your favourite part of minecraft?: I like the technical side of it
Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition: I am a friendly player who knows what he is doing so I won't be bugging people. I do not grief, and I am a friendly player. I also prefer playing with other people.

Welcome to the server

· Minecraft Name : Talsma0
· 16 or older : 21
· Do you know anyone on the Server already? Nobody yet
· What is your favourite part of Minecraft? : i love makeing community things, machines/contraptions evryone can use
· Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition : im a person who dousend mind helping people out (expecting the same back) realy enjoy to start on new servers so people rely on eachother for help and i love that in a server :)
edit: also i realy like small communitys, i dont mind haveing to donate some money if nessecery

Accepted

· Minecraft Name :bluebull12
· 16 or older :17
· Do you know anyone on the Server already:No one yet.
· What is your favourite part of Minecraft? :Mining.building
· Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition :I am a nice loyal person that like's to meet new people i am a nice out going person that like to meet new people and build cool builds and just likes to have good old fun. :D
-Blue

Accepted

· Minecraft Name : sabakugaara8
· 16 or older : 16
· Do you know anyone on the Server already? No.
· What is your favourite part of Minecraft? : Mining.
· Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition : My name is Cameron and I have been playing FTB for a while now, and I know most of the mods, but not to like master-I-know-all-the-crafting-recipes-by-heart kind of way. I think I'd be a good addition to the server because I'm nice, and generally positive. Though, I must say, I will end up being somewhat like a recluse for a while.
Hope I can be a part of your community!

Nice detailed app welcome.

· Minecraft Name : thegesh
· 16 or older : 25
· What is your favourite part of Minecraft? : The freedom of creativity.
· Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition : Well i dont like to get personal on public forum threads and u wont get to know me by what i type here time is required for this ... I can say i am friendly social and i like tp help ppl out i have a lot of xp with FTB and mods so i think i can be a good edition to the community. But that is for you to decide after all.

Nice App, Welcome

Ego Sum

Jul 29, 2019
· Minecraft Name : Nagsor
· 16 or older : 20
· What is your favourite part of Minecraft? : the possibility to go compleatly overboard
· Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition : I am pretty good with many of the mods and I dont mind helping other people.

Gravgon

Jul 29, 2019
· Minecraft Name : Nagsor
· 16 or older : 20
· What is your favourite part of Minecraft? : the possibility to go compleatly overboard
· Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition : I am pretty good with many of the mods and I dont mind helping other people.

Welcome to the server Nagsor! Try you'er best not to brake it :D

Zero_Mass

Jul 29, 2019
· Minecraft Name: Zero_Mass92
· 16 or older : 21 years old
· Do you know anyone on the Server already? No, not yet!
· What is your favourite part of Minecraft?: My favorite thing is the Mods :D. The thing I most like is to increasingly automate more stuff.
· Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition: I'm from Holland. I'm playing FTB for about 7 months now, mostly learning from DW20's video's. I'd really love to play with a small community. I like to help people understand stuff and I don't mind people learning me stuff!

Gravgon

Jul 29, 2019
· Minecraft Name: Zero_Mass92
· 16 or older : 21 years old
· Do you know anyone on the Server already? No, not yet!
· What is your favourite part of Minecraft?: My favorite thing is the Mods :D. The thing I most like is to increasingly automate more stuff.
· Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition: I'm from Holland. I'm playing FTB for about 7 months now, mostly learning from DW20's video's. I'd really love to play with a small community. I like to help people understand stuff and I don't mind people learning me stuff!
Welcome to the server Zero. Please PM me if you have any problems geting on. (adding you to the whitelist was a little bugy)

Spork

Jul 29, 2019
For those of you already on the server as soon as 1.1.4 Becomes reccomended we will also be enabling Vendor blocks.

e6665

Jul 29, 2019
· Minecraft Name : e6665
· 16 or older : 17
· Do you know anyone on the Server already?not yet
· What is your favourite part of Minecraft? : Creativity, community and the ability to mod the game.
· Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition :i'm from norway. i've been playing minecraft since about 2010, and i have over 500 hours in the game and modded versions. ive been playing ftb for about a month now, and i think its really fun. i like to build but i wont say im good at it. not really an aestethical person. reason for me looking for a new server is i got bored with the old one and well stuff kinda went wrong here and there with the technical part of the modpack. so yeah, ill be on at late night so i can try to keep it together if someone starts a fight. hope you'll add me :)

Spork

Jul 29, 2019
· Minecraft Name : e6665
· 16 or older : 17
· Do you know anyone on the Server already?not yet
· What is your favourite part of Minecraft? : Creativity, community and the ability to mod the game.
· Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition :i'm from norway. i've been playing minecraft since about 2010, and i have over 500 hours in the game and modded versions. ive been playing ftb for about a month now, and i think its really fun. i like to build but i wont say im good at it. not really an aestethical person. reason for me looking for a new server is i got bored with the old one and well stuff kinda went wrong here and there with the technical part of the modpack. so yeah, ill be on at late night so i can try to keep it together if someone starts a fight. hope you'll add me :)

Sorry about the delay. Welcome to the server

Spork

Jul 29, 2019
After the problems we had with the TPS decline the server is now sorted and running smoothly. Sorry to those who this effected.

Synasthesia

Jul 29, 2019
· Minecraft Name: Synasthesia
· 16 or older: Yes, I am 25
· Do you know anyone on the Server already? No, not as of yet.
· What is your favourite part of Minecraft?: Open creativity, I tend to think of Minecraft as the adult version of digital legos.
· Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition: I've been playing Minecraft since it's infancy, but have only played FTB since around 8 months ago. I tend to be a team player, helping if help is needed so long as I have the time to do so. I am open to any suggestions, and love to see others creations, as it only furthers my ideas for my own builds. I am pretty knowledgeable of almost all of the mods offered in the majority of the FTB modpacks, and am always willing to share my knowledge to those who request it.

Looking forward to the chance to join your community!

Spork

Jul 29, 2019
· Minecraft Name: Synasthesia
· 16 or older: Yes, I am 25
· Do you know anyone on the Server already? No, not as of yet.
· What is your favourite part of Minecraft?: Open creativity, I tend to think of Minecraft as the adult version of digital legos.
· Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition: I've been playing Minecraft since it's infancy, but have only played FTB since around 8 months ago. I tend to be a team player, helping if help is needed so long as I have the time to do so. I am open to any suggestions, and love to see others creations, as it only furthers my ideas for my own builds. I am pretty knowledgeable of almost all of the mods offered in the majority of the FTB modpacks, and am always willing to share my knowledge to those who request it.

Looking forward to the chance to join your community!

Welcome to the server, really nice app.
I am glad i am not the only one with this mindset, Lego always was the greatest toy to have as a kid!

NiliusJulius

Jul 29, 2019
· Minecraft Name : NiliusJulius
· 16 or older : 23 years
· Do you know anyone on the Server already?: No I don't
· What is your favourite part of Minecraft? : I love building interesting machine compositions and try to never make it the same as a build I've made before.
· Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition : I'm very helpful, I like to give advice to people. I have owned a vanilla minecraft server for about 6 months some time ago, so I know how to cope with certain things and that being an admin can be very tiring.
Also it's hard to find a good server based in EU, so I hope I can play here.

5N4LE

Jul 29, 2019
· Minecraft Name : Sammynem
· 16 or older : I am 16
· Do you know anyone on the Server already? I know thegesh from my old server/ or he was another thegesh :p
· What is your favourite part of Minecraft? : To build impressiv buildings and fill them with technic and magic stuff.
· Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition : I am a friendly person, I help where i can.
Note this is not my forum account its the one from my brother so dont wonder if it applyed diffrend on other treads.

Spork

Jul 29, 2019
· Minecraft Name : NiliusJulius
· 16 or older : 23 years
· Do you know anyone on the Server already?: No I don't
· What is your favourite part of Minecraft? : I love building interesting machine compositions and try to never make it the same as a build I've made before.
· Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition : I'm very helpful, I like to give advice to people. I have owned a vanilla minecraft server for about 6 months some time ago, so I know how to cope with certain things and that being an admin can be very tiring.
Also it's hard to find a good server based in EU, so I hope I can play here.

Sorry about the delay, welcome to the server.

· Minecraft Name : Sammynem
· 16 or older : I am 16
· Do you know anyone on the Server already? I know thegesh from my old server/ or he was another thegesh :p
· What is your favourite part of Minecraft? : To build impressiv buildings and fill them with technic and magic stuff.
· Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition : I am a friendly person, I help where i can.
Note this is not my forum account its the one from my brother so dont wonder if it applyed diffrend on other treads.

Welcome aboard