Multiverse/World Edit/FTB Troubles

Grant Clark

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I am having troubles with my server currently. We have made a public world using Multiverse for Arena-based buildings. We made an arena in the normal world and tried copying and pasting it over cross-dimensions, into the new world. We did this and then the problems started. It seems that every now and then, I will be disconnected from the server with "Internal Server Error", then when I try to log back online, it tells me another player with the same name is already online. I have no idea what is going on, but if any extra information is needed, please let me know.

Grant Clark

Jul 29, 2019
It isn't internet problems because it was working before, but it happens to more than just one person.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Well I know world edit can do some nasty things when combined with mod blocks(I once world edited in some tinkers construct blocks, server kept booting me out. :/) I suggest trying to undo the paste and see if that fixes it.

Grant Clark

Jul 29, 2019
Only problem is, is that the paste cannot be undone when logged out of the server... I could re-make the world and see if that fixes it.

Gaz_

FTB App
Team Member
Web Developer
Global Moderator
Feb 4, 2013
Why not use qcraft or mystcraft? Would be more supported as standard and reduce your plugin list