Multiple Modpacks failing/crashing using the legacy launcher.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
Mar 6, 2019
FTB,

I have been having trouble launching multiple Modpacks using your legacy launcher since around June the 9th on multiple pc's and im sure others are having the same issues.
Monster, Magic world 2, and others are affected.

Modpack will launch if you unplug the network cable.

It has come to my attention that the Forge that is packaged in the main download of these modpacks is in need of updating.
Since FTB launcher seems to be a one shot solution is it possible to add this core update into your individual downloads so that our modpacks will launch again?

mbs357

Jul 29, 2019
Check in your crashlog if either ArmorStatus or StatusEffectHUD are throwing errors. If they are go into your install folder and open up the bspkrsCore.cfg file and change B:allowUpdateCheck=true to read B:allowUpdateCheck=false

This was causing my Monster to crash during start.

Mar 6, 2019
Check in your crashlog if either ArmorStatus or StatusEffectHUD are throwing errors. If they are go into your install folder and open up the bspkrsCore.cfg file and change B:allowUpdateCheck=true to read B:allowUpdateCheck=false

This was causing my Monster to crash during start.
Thanks this fixed it :)