Open Multiple modpack bugs.

T

Thistlestar

Summary of the problem Multiple modpack bugs.

Pack Version 2.5.4

What is the bug? Some of these may have already been reported but the first thing that I noticed was that whenever I dragged an item from the lootbag's inventory and into mine the item would be thrown out. Another thing that happened was when I try to replant any of my crops the seeds disappear. I would right click on the tilled soil, the crop would appear for a split second and then disappear, and the seeds would be gone too. Then I realized that the seeds reappear when I open an inventory that's not my own like a chest or pulverizer. After that the seeds planted just fine. Finally I was crafting iron ore gravel, sand, and dust and I shift right clicked once I was done but when I checked my inventory to grab it all, everything was back in my inventory as if I didn't craft it at all. All of the broken iron pieces and stuff were right back in my inventory and no matter how much I tried the same thing just kept happening.

Mod & Version Magical crops 4.0.0, TConstruct 1.8.4a, Lootbags 1.5.3, Ex-Nihilo 1.38-36, Minecraft 1.7.10

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/78e720ab

Is it repeatable? yes, for the lootbag bug just take a lootbag, open it, right click on an item, drag it into your inventory, and place it in any inventory spot. For the crop bug, take a crop (magical crops suggested) plant it, grow it, and then replant it. And with the crafting bug, well that happened when I tried to craft iron ore gravel, sand, and dust, I'm not sure if it works with any other crafting recipe, and I tried to craft it in a tinkers construct workbench.

Known Fix