Multiple Identifiers on a Matrix?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

AdmiralEinstein

Jul 29, 2019
The group I play on PVP servers with has about 15 members and we are currently trying to protect our base with a MFFS system but we have hit a problem...

We need to connect multiple identifiers to our system so all 15 people will be safe within our Interdiction Matrix kill area. So far we have only been able to get the matrix to recognize the people in 1 identifier.

Anyone know how to properly connect more than one identifier to an interdiction matrix?
Any help would be appreciated.

notes:
-same person is master in both identifiers (we tried different master in each too and master slot empty in second ID)
-both have the same MFFS frequency

Last edited:

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
The group I play on PVP servers with has about 15 members and we are currently trying to protect our base with a MFFS system but we have hit a problem...

We need to connect multiple identifiers to our system so all 15 people will be safe within our Interdiction Matrix kill area. So far we have only been able to get the matrix to recognize the people in 1 identifier.

Anyone know how to do this?
Any help would be appreciated.
As far as I can remember, there can only be one master card, but that master player can then allow other players to also be present in the group.. But i'm not entirely sure how

AdmiralEinstein

Jul 29, 2019
we just tried master slot empty in the second identifier but it didnt work, the person in the second still died to the field

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
we just tried master slot empty in the second identifier but it didnt work, the person in the second still died to the field
There needs to be a master, but after that there should be able to be a way to define second people using it

It's another block, apart from the matrix that sets the abilities. I think something like a security station?

EDIT: This is from the top of my head, I don't have the mod in the pack I'm using so I can't check

AdmiralEinstein

Jul 29, 2019
yea the matrix is the actual kill field, the biometric identifier is the "security station"
we are using calclavia's version btw

we have 2 coercion derivers
2 fortron capacitors
1 interdiction matrix
2 biometric identifiers

we have a person in as the master in the first ID and the field is reading the first ID ok, but the second ID isnt being read by the system.

AdmiralEinstein

Jul 29, 2019
sigh.. i was hoping someone would have a solution for this :(

i would also like to take this as an opportunity to suggest to calclavia that the player permissions be changed to a GUI instead of the physical card items. that way gaming clans with more than 9-10 people can add everyone to the biometric identifier.

if u still want the use of the cards, we could "feed" the cards to the machine to increase the max number of slots in the GUI.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
sigh.. i was hoping someone would have a solution for this :(

i would also like to take this as an opportunity to suggest to calclavia that the player permissions be changed to a GUI instead of the physical card items. that way gaming clans with more than 9-10 people can add everyone to the biometric identifier.

if u still want the use of the cards, we could "feed" the cards to the machine to increase the max number of slots in the GUI.
Sorry bro, but you're going to have to put this suggestion somewhere that calclavia is going to see it, they don't number in the mod developers that frequent these forums. I suggest something like their github

AdmiralEinstein

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry bro, but you're going to have to put this suggestion somewhere that calclavia is going to see it, they don't number in the mod developers that frequent these forums. I suggest something like their github

yea i figured that and probably will, if i can remember too lol
in the mean time if anyone has a solution to this it would be greatly appreciated. my group really could use the added layer of defense in our base.