MultiFarm Oak / Apple oak sapplings problem

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Despote

Jul 29, 2019
So here is the problem with my MultiFarm.
I did put stacks of oak sappling, and it did run well for a certain time, giving me ton of woods.
But after a certain time, every single sapplings keep mutating by themselves, giving me apple oak sapplings (which are use in manual farm in order to get apple)
The sad part is that I dont want everysingle sappling to mutate and thus being unusable on managed farm.
All I should get from this farm is ton of wood/sapling/apple.
Not apple tree that cant even be automatically planted.

Is there a way to resolve this issue?

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
there is no bug its ment to give a forestry version of the sapling thay work in both manual and managed farm just fine

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Fun fact:

even when used in an arboretum as a wood farm, apple oaks drop up to five times the number of apples that regular oaks do. And you get all of it for free because every oak sapling is autoconverted into an apple oak as soon as it is planted.

(The same happens incidentllay when you run a vanilla oka sapling through a Forestry treealyzer: you get an apple oak. It's the same tree, just with Forestry's genetic information appended.)

tribal1511

Jul 29, 2019
ok i know this topic is a bit old but i am having an issue with tech world 2 v1.1.2 where the farm will replant reg vanilla oak saplings but not the apple oak saplings it makes the planting sound over and over but wont plant them and the humus turns to soil.tile.4 or soil.tile.8 for some reason not sure if this is a bug or not but it it makes multifarm use for tree farming at least useless on my server till i can figure out why it does this