Multiblock Farm not running with chunk loader

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Jaybob32

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there, I've built myself a large tree farm in order to supply saplings to my fermenters. It works great and will eventually over whelm the fermenters with saplings it works so well. However if I'm not in the area it will stop producing. We have a chunk loader in the fermentation building that extends to the farm. All the machines in the building work fine, but the farm just stops producing. Has anyone else run into this problem? Any help appreciated.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
I have no idea on how to help with your problem, but there is something that you might need to know for the future.

As it is right now, the farm has a bug that makes it output far more items than what it harvests, so you get tons of sapplings, apples and the likes.
You might want to take that into account, because that is very likely to be fixed in the next update.

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
Can you try cheating in a world anchor (RailCraft) and seeing if that works? That way we can assess what the problem actually is.

Jaybob32

Jul 29, 2019
My apologies. It was a faulty chunk loader. It was removed and replaced and everything is working as it should.

Interesting that the output is bug. When it's fixed I guess ilk just have to build more farms.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2