Whitelist Server Multi-Purpose Criminal Element | Unleashed v1.1.2 | Whitelist | PvE | TS3 | Australia

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jack Franco

Jul 29, 2019
fuck thats 5 days before i get a pc that can handle ftb oh well i had fun while i played so goodbye wish you all well

0wns2Build

Jul 29, 2019
I just want to know. is it maybe a option to switch to another host.
I should advise: http://www.hosthorde.com/plans/
I personaly have good experiences with these servers because i played on a server they hosted for a while.
they have a fee of $25 per month and their RAM is limited to 6GB (I think can be more)
But besides that i had a great time playing with you guys on the server.

Defying_logic

Jul 29, 2019
1. Real first name: Tyler
2. In game name: Defying_logic
3. Age: 14
4. Did you read and understand the server rules: yes
5. Why do you want to join this little server down under: I am looking for a server with people i can trust and a friendly community
6. Location: United States
7. If you are approved would you need help installing the added mod:No

MPCE

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Tyler (Defying_logic), I have added you to the white-list. The server will only be up for a few more weeks.

I just want to know. is it maybe a option to switch to another host.
I should advise: http://www.hosthorde.com/plans/
I personaly have good experiences with these servers because i played on a server they hosted for a while.
they have a fee of $25 per month and their RAM is limited to 6GB (I think can be more)
But besides that i had a great time playing with you guys on the server.

That service is based in USA

zax0ng

Jul 29, 2019
1. Real first name: Zax
2. In game name: zax0ng
3. Age: 16
4. Did you read and understand the server rules: Yes, definitely.
5. Why do you want to join this little server down under: I want to meet new people, with the right amount of course, don't want to meet a ton of people all of a sudden :p. Also, the server i was originally playing is shut down. Thus, i want to find a server and start playing again.
6. Location: Singapore. Pretty close to Australia eh... :)
7. If you are approved would you need help installing the added mod: Nope, I am all good. Unless some weird message pops out...

MPCE

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Zax (zax0ng), I have added you to the white list.

For what it is worth i have updated the server to v1.1.3 and restarted the world.